Treecapitator - Block Delay

SemiPr0

Question

Title: Treecapitator - Block Delay

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: Java 7 32 and 64 Bit

Description of Problem:

When chopping trees with an axe, the block pops back into existence for about 15ms after its been cut, then you have to wait, and it disappears and then the tree comes down fully.

Error Messages:

None specifically.

Error Log:

No server side error logs at this time. Its not causing a server error its just a very weird glitch.

3 answers to this question

My first guess would be that it's just lag caused by an older computer. Are you using an older computer? Crappy/onboard video card? Low RAM?

Like I said, this would just be my first assumption, if your comp is up to par, I'll gladly look into this more.

Happening on my server too (happens with anyone), lag when using an axe (any) on a try and the tree disappears with 1 block break...

We are on the edge of a jungle/plains/dessert, when we break a block on a tree it has a 50% chance to break all the blocks of the tree until the axe breaks (but instantly) and if 2 or 3 trees of the same type are touching, it will take them out too. All the drops will be on the ground, and if there is any of the tree remaining, it will rain saplings and apples.

Server: (personal dedicated server, nothing really running on it atm, just a teamspeak server and a tekkit lite server)

Quad-Core i7-2600

32 GB DDR 3 RAM

Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_04-b20)

(Fresh server made in the last few hours)

java -Xmx4G -Xms4G -jar TekkitLite.jar nogui

My pc:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 285

8 GB DD3

Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_10-b18)