Voltz Seeds

PoeticIron

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the minecraft world generator works the same, but each modpack also adds its own parts, like tekkit volcanoes/oil or the bunkers in voltz..

i found a basic voltz bunker seed:

ignoramus

dont ask why i chose to try that, i dont even know..

spawns you in a jungle biome with a cobblestone bunker, not much in it, but its a good starting place and has some redstone/mossy cobble

haha lol.. i'm the ignoramus... thats a normal minecraft thing lol.. guess i haven't played with that many 1.4.x seeds yet.. *facepalm*

yes, the minecraft world generator works the same, but each modpack also adds its own parts, like tekkit volcanoes/oil or the bunkers in voltz..

i found a basic voltz bunker seed:

ignoramus

dont ask why i chose to try that, i dont even know..

spawns you in a jungle biome with a cobblestone bunker, not much in it, but its a good starting place and has some redstone/mossy cobble

haha lol.. i'm the ignoramus... thats a normal minecraft thing lol.. guess i haven't played with that many 1.4.x seeds yet.. *facepalm*

That's not a bunker like from yogscast thats a jungle temple

• 4 months later...

I was looking around and could find no topic for this, so I created my own. If you have any seeds you want to share with the community, please share them here!

PS: If I couldn't see the topic for this please link it :)

In my seed, you seem to spawn in one big hilly biome with other biomes just on top of it. You spawn in a plains biome with a snowy forest next to it. At X: 537 Y: 65 Z: 106, you will find a very good temple, at X: 470 Y: 64 Z: 204, you will find a double ravine and at X: 502 Y: 44 Z: -25, you will find a mine shaft. In that mineshaft, at X: 488 Y: 45 Z: -39, you will find a chest. At X:518 Y: 37 Z: 2 You will find a cave spider spawner. There is much more but i don't want to make this post longer then it is! P.S I f you manage to dig behind the spawner through the cobwebs, there will be a surprise, especially in survival!

• 2 months later...

omg i was really desperate so i typed a seed in the seed bar (please please please give villag) and i spawned on a red mountain with cows and another mountain a VILLAGE that goes up a mountain (and a garden in the mountain) a plains biome and a snow biome

and some poisonous dark blue water it was awesome (ps if it dosent work i must have misspealt something)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

it is not hand made i found one once.

again i did find one once but i lost the world

they do!

Trust me, they do not.  What you found was probably a vanilla Minecraft jungle temple.  Someone from the yogscst built that fort and then "found" it.