Tekkit Lite & Voltz (No, I dont have a MAC)

Blackopsgirl1234

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 32 Bit Operating System,

Java Version: 7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

Well, I dont have a mac. I don't see why Tekkit Lite and Voltz isn't working, I try to connect to it and a "hello" screen comes up. then it crashes, I have no idea why it does this. Is the anyway you can fix this?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

Java VM: '1.7.0_09-b05'

[12:26:22] [sEVERE]OS Version: '6.1'

[12:26:22] [sEVERE]Is 64-bit: 'false'

[12:26:22] [sEVERE][info] Downloading 'mirrors.yml' from 'http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/mirrors.yml'.

[12:26:23] [sEVERE]Starting download of 'http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/CHECKSUM.md5', with 3 trie(s) remaining

[12:26:24] [sEVERE]Copying: \temp\file3562481714413363820.tmp to: \launcher\CHECKSUM.md5

[12:26:24] [sEVERE]File Downloaded: \launcher\CHECKSUM.md5

[12:26:24] [sEVERE][MD5 Mismatch] File '\launcher\tekkit\modpack.yml' has md5 of '255b65181e4c428bea7d7e04516d2b5d' instead of '910c96355b9a539cb83cec3f4e48e517'

[12:26:24] [sEVERE][info] Downloading 'modpack.yml' from 'http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/tekkit/modpack.yml'.

[12:26:25] [sEVERE][info] Downloading 'minecraft.yml' from 'http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/minecraft.yml'.

[12:27:28] [sEVERE][MD5 Mismatch] File '\launcher\tekkitlite\modpack.yml' has md5 of '3a731419b6916020f9ce10e19df578e5' instead of 'bd272ef56b8863e21f75cce48d31329f'

[12:27:28] [sEVERE][info] Downloading 'modpack.yml' from 'http://206.217.207.1/Technic/tekkitlite/modpack.yml'.

[12:27:43] [sEVERE]Loading Launcher from 'techniclauncher/tekkitlite'

11 answers to this question

I looked in my mods folder and the mods are 1.4.6 so i think your launcher ain't 1.4.6... eithers mine im gettin white screen too so any ideas how to update?

searched all day yesterday but i found no working solutions to make it work also when i look at my launcher it said 'looking for updates' even know it just updated...to fix it i guess is to manually install each of the mods to the proper versions I wont try this, hate trying to manually install mods they never work/do anything or just screw up the minecraft folder itself.

I can't think of what's causing this. I've only seen a few similar reports. My gut says something to do with java. Are you using the .exe or the .jar? Could you try the .jar?

I've also had this problem. I wanted to try out the 1.4.6 dev version of technic when it just got released, it froze just after the hello screen. I don't know how I fixed it but in the mean time of crashing and trying again, I started making some mods: having to force update java and download java SDK. I think that fixed it.

I can't think of what's causing this. I've only seen a few similar reports. My gut says something to do with java. Are you using the .exe or the .jar? Could you try the .jar?

I use jar the exe dont work for me so anythin else any1 cause i NEED mystcraft and dont want to install!

Well if the exe doesn't work for you and you have windows, then something is very wrong on your end. With your computers settings. That is too difficult for me to troubleshoot without information so I suggest you post a bug report about it. Make sure you fill out all the information fields while doing so. The common problem thread will tell you how to find all the information. All the information you need for that form is usually at the top of your launchers logs as well. The common problems thread will tell you how to find those.

Well if the exe doesn't work for you and you have windows, then something is very wrong on your end. With your computers settings. That is too difficult for me to troubleshoot without information so I suggest you post a bug report about it. Make sure you fill out all the information fields while doing so. The common problem thread will tell you how to find all the information. All the information you need for that form is usually at the top of your launchers logs as well. The common problems thread will tell you how to find those.

well you see the bin is what i use and it works fine so i dont need exe i need MYSTCRAFT

I use .jar to get the launcher while there is no .exe file of the launcher that or i don't know how to convert it from .jar to .exe being there is no options to do so, even in 'open with' there is no way i would know where to go to get the program to run as a .exe that or there isn't a .exe file copy of the launcher.

that or im just dumb(lol) and don't know what your talking about but im sure i do.