What happened to my world?!

Sacred5010

Well, just yesterday or last night TekkitLite updated to 1.4.7 of Minecraft. I try to load my SSP world and it gives me a bunch of errors with ID Mismatches. I can't figure out how to get back into my world. I have tried to restart TekkitLite and that doesn't seem to work. The reason I am making this is because I don't want to restart my TekkitLite world. So if anyone has a fixes to it please reply to this thread.

Seeing as all of the mods updated, the worlds are not going to be completely compatible. This is either something you will just have to deal with(most things gone have replacements) or start anew. This type of thing is a lot similar to what happened when minecraft 1.8 came out with the new world generator, as all the worlds had to be started over or nothing new could take place in them.

Seeing as all of the mods updated, the worlds are not going to be completely compatible. This is either something you will just have to deal with(most things gone have replacements) or start anew. This type of thing is a lot similar to what happened when minecraft 1.8 came out with the new world generator, as all the worlds had to be started over or nothing new could take place in them.

How did you let that quad post by?

BTW: Sacred5010, I highly recommend reading the rules before you 'Get Bent'.

Can you please change the title to have a [sOLVED] at the end ?

So ppl know you solved it

Greetings.

Maybe also put how you managed to solve the problem so that people can come here seeing your question having the same one and being able fix the problem you had.

Maybe also put how you managed to solve the problem so that people can come here seeing your question having the same one and being able fix the problem you had.

now you are asking 2 things :) looking how he posted anyway I'm pretty sure OP is not capable of doing such thing.

RIP brains.

now you are asking 2 things :) looking how he posted anyway I'm pretty sure OP is not capable of doing such thing.

RIP brains.

Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us. I'm still astonished you ignored the fact he made a quad post.