Voltz + Tekkit?

Thomas9666

Would the amazing creator of the Voltz pack ever consider creating a join pack with the creators of Tekkit?

I love Tekkit but I have been waiting ages for the multiplayer version of the mods in the Voltz pack, so if both were consolidated into one pack... You could pretty much rule the world :D

If people have said this before then sorry, but I never saw

Voltz and tekkit will never come together. The idea behind voltz was to create a "standardized electricity system" so that all mods worked together and had contenuity, instead of a collection of mods connected by a crossover mod, like tekkit. I think there has been people who have fused the packs by themselves though. Also, you can go here: http://www.technicpack.net/voltz/ to download volts server.

Voltz and tekkit will never come together. The idea behind voltz was to create a "standardized electricity system" so that all mods worked together and had contenuity, instead of a collection of mods connected by a crossover mod, like tekkit. I think there has been people who have fused the packs by themselves though. Also, you can go here: http://www.technicpack.net/voltz/ to download volts server.

Ok, is there any chance you can send a link to these packs?

In a week when i get my small video publishing computer shipped, i will post a video on how to merge voltz with tekkit-lite and host the server and you the server host can provide your users with a custom zip for them to connect to it.

In a week when i get my small video publishing computer shipped, i will post a video on how to merge voltz with tekkit-lite and host the server and you the server host can provide your users with a custom zip for them to connect to it.

I would like that very much please :D