Transferring EU question

Im trying to find the easiest way to transfer EU from an MFE generating power from a lava source a fair distance away from my main storage MFSU area. The block distance is a bit away so consider glass fibre or long distance wiring is probably out of the question do the resources and chance someone might stumble onto it and all, currently Im using two lappacks to drain the MFE and bring it back to the MFSU but I wasn't sure if there was a more efficient way of bringing power back and forth considering the materials/risk involved.

Dont have your MFE where your (im assuming) geothermal generator is. Either use waterproof pipes and pump the lava to your house, or wherever your energy storage is. Or try using teleport pipes, to teleport the lava directly from the pipe to your geothermal generator that is right beside the mfsu. This is a far more efficient set and forget method. But once you have taken the investment of the teleport pipes it will be simple to move the pump to where the lava is regardless of how far away it is.

I know this doesnt answer your transferring EU question, but it does offer a solution to the problem.

Dont have your MFE where your (im assuming) geothermal generator is. Either use waterproof pipes and pump the lava to your house, or wherever your energy storage is. Or try using teleport pipes, to teleport the lava directly from the pipe to your geothermal generator that is right beside the mfsu. This is a far more efficient set and forget method. But once you have taken the investment of the teleport pipes it will be simple to move the pump to where the lava is regardless of how far away it is.

I know this doesnt answer your transferring EU question, but it does offer a solution to the problem.

Seems like a good solution though a tad expensive, 2 diamond gears per teleport pipe so Im believe 8 per pipe and I'll need 2 so 16 diamonds in all I think? I'll have to do some aggressive diamond mining it looks like.

• 3 weeks later...