Tekkit API ?

Nithlus

Hi guys i'm looking into making some basic custom tekkit plugins for my server i was wondering if anyone happens to know if bukkit api is capable of accessing tekkit things like alc bags so for example if i wanted to open a players alc bag or send and item directly into a playes alc bag would the bukkit api be able to do that or is there a tekkit API i would require to be able to do that? that's just an example other things i want to look at doing is being able to change klienstar fill levels, opening enderchests with a command and some other ideas i have floating about. But i haven't even started yet, but back to my original question, if anybody knows if all that is possible with just the bukkit API or if i would require a tekkit API to do it could you let me know.

Thanks for any help given in advance

I think Klein Stars have their charge levels in the Item ID after the colon(:).

I think Alchemical Bags are saved in playerdata, so you might be able to figure out how to read them from that.

You have to use the bukkit API for 1.2.5... That's all tekkit is...

You'd have to get creative to open alch bags. I'm not sure how they're saved.

Klein stars would have to be edited by EE's source.

Thanks Graz i knew that tekkit used bukkit, i just wasn't sure if it had been edited/added to for tekkit with more options for me to use than the bukkit api. but if it uses the exact same one with nothing added then i'll see what can be done.

Thanks for the responses i'll get creative, if anyone can help me narrow down being able to access alc bags then please post here, if not then i'll update this post with it if i find it.

I think Klein Stars have their charge levels in the Item ID after the colon(:).

I think Alchemical Bags are saved in playerdata, so you might be able to figure out how to read them from that.

I think he means altering the amount of EMC that each Klein star can hold, that's how I interpreted it, anyway.

Also It can't be saved in player data as that would ruin how the minecraft server reads the file. I assume the EE directory has it's own playerdata though.