[3.1.2] Empyrean Ludos [PvP & PvE] [50 Slots] [Most EE] [DisableCraft, Scavenger]

iSlayzz

Name: Scott

IGN (minecraft name): Noobley78

Experience: I am very experienced in tekkit classic and have played for a long time (probably about a year). I have also watched a lot of yogscast's tekkit videos and they have really helped me out a lot (mostly duncan's)

Why should we accept you?: I think I should be accepted into your server because I hate public servers. White listed servers are friendly and have much less griefers. If you would white list me into your server, I can be trust worthy and never grief. I will also build structures that will impress you

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Mikael

IGN (minecraft name): Bainoc

Experience: Lots of experience with Tekkit, played on several servers and have good knowledge of the machines and all the other stuff.

Why should we accept you?: Because i'm a mature player who want to play on a server with a good community.

Name: Jack

IGN (minecraft name): Jack98

Experience: I have been playing a lot recently, and I know enough to get by. I am still not sure what all the rare ores that have been added are.

Why should we accept you?: I would like to be accepted because I will be a valuable addition to the community, as I am humorous and amiable. I am also looking for a nice Tekkit Classic server to play on with a good community.

Cheers, I look forward to seeing you on the server. (Hopefully!)

• 4 months later...

Name: Tom

IGN: Matrix345

Experience: Been playing tekkit for close to 2 years now.

Why should we accept you?: I am an honest player, who is mature and intelligent. I am not annoying and even though I get annoyed alot, I am nice to people. I respect those who respect me, or deserve respect.

Name: Tom

IGN: Matrix345

Experience: Been playing tekkit for close to 2 years now.

Why should we accept you?: I am an honest player, who is mature and intelligent. I am not annoying and even though I get annoyed alot, I am nice to people. I respect those who respect me, or deserve respect.

• 4 months later...

IGN (minecraft name): Yazankhasawneh9

Experience: I have been playing Tekkit classic and Minecraft for over 3 years now and I know pretty much everything except some things in computer craft and rail craft.

Why should we accept you?: I am really mature, I will help anyone who is new to the server, I can advertise the server for you if you want me too and I am an awesome player who would like to play with nice players.

• 6 months later...

IGN (Minecraft Name): MCHodgez

Experience: when Empyrean ludos was on the yogcraft 1.0.0 i was added but then i knda lost contact with it do i would really like to be joining again.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because im a decent guy, always there to help people and haven' t got any ban's on any mc servers