Modifying Block Classes

bocaj1234567

You'd have to replace the dirt slot in the id array with your new block, or something. Might not even work. Probably gonna be incompatible with something.

I am not too interested in making my mod work with other mods in Tekkit Lite... I am more interested in having it be in its own custom zip. How do I modify the id array?

Well, If you don't care about being compatible, just modify the dirt class itself, ne?

Would I be able to do that and have it remain a forge mod? Wouldn't it be a jar mod then? I think I would rather just modify the id array. While compatibility is not my top priority, it still would be nicer if it was compatible with other mods.

Might want to look at MCMMO, then. They are able to modify drops without replacing the blocks.

INTERESTING.... however, I do not really want most of McMMO's features I think (unless you can convince me that I want them). Is there another plugin that just modifies drops? For example, I do not want axes that can one-shot players.

Not to be insulting, but being (in-game) made of obsidian, I thought I was the densest one. :P

Anyways, I'm not telling you to use it, just have a look-see at how it was done there. You learn by seeing how others have done it and go try it yourself.