[1.0.8]StoneVoltz[PvP][100 slots][no whitelist][no Mystcraft] BUGS FIXED

stijn

Hello, and welcome to StoneVoltz!

StoneVoltz is one of my new minecraft server project. (Check my old site for my old server: stonecraft.site40.net)

Why do i want to host a server?

• Well, i like technology like things and i've hosted a server before but had to shut it down because of personal problems. Also i'm getting sick of those voltz servers that say NO LAG 24/7 and they still crash every second.

Where are we aiming for?

• A good and friendly community, few rules, no lag(i'll try), 24/7, fun for people and ofcourse become the biggest server!

A bit about me:

• I'm a young programmer, i like c++ and java. I've hosted a big minecraft server before this one and i know alot about being a good admin and i know alot about java. So i can fix bugs not like other admins that say:"i think i know what the bug is" next day you see they refreshed the map. I'm aiming for people to enjoy their stay on this server, And i think i speak for all admins/ server owners make some cash during. Once Voltz will be ported to Bukkit i will add some plugins.

Okay so now for the server details and rules:

Removed mod: Mystcraft, why? creating a new world makes a lot of lagg and can start to annoy otherpeople. also most of these world created will take lots of hard disk space. Imagine 100 users creating 1 world at the same time.

Banned items: lightning rod crashes server. Tier 2 and 3 Factory corrupts map.

Rules:

(1. No bug abuse, like duping glitching and that sort of stuff.

(2. No swearing, flaming and raging. Pretty easy rule to follow.

(3. No hacking like: X-Ray, flying and wall hacks.

(4. Treat other players with respect.

(5. Have fun!!

Also, our admins and moderators will be fully undercover because i like to play survival my self.

IP: 84.30.231.222:25566 IP CHANGED!

Commands:

/sethome

/home

/summon [playername]

/tell [playername] message

/warp [warpname]

Server specs:

• 8 gigs of ram
  • i7 intel proccesor
  • 1gig upload speed
  • 1gig download speed

Will add pictures later!

Form to fill in to apply for moderator:

(1. IGN:

(2. Age:

(3. First time joined the server:

(4. Why do you want to be a mod:

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator:

Hey id like to apply for moderator for when my voltz opens?

(1. IGN: raydeath

(2. Age: 13. 14 on 26 may!

(3. First time joined server: Not yet but am hoping to very soon voltz is an amazing pack and want to work for a server.

(4. Why do you want to be a mod: I would love to be a mod on this server because i think im good at being a mod and its fun. i used to own a server but i shut it down cause it was just too much hassle.

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator: I am polite and mature and can handle problems people have quite well.

Please make me a moderator i will be on as soon as my votz wants to update:P

I'll just remake this and leave it here for ya:

(1. IGN:Carmenpasta

(2. Age:20

(3. First time joined the server:About a week ago, pardon the time, I've been away on travel, and 20 dollars for internet at the hotel wasn't gonna float it for me. I'll be getting on soon, just need to get resettled in.

(4. Why do you want to be a mod:I can't donate money, usually I'm strapped for cash as is, so I donate my time by helping keep the peace and ensuring it's fun for everyone else.

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator: I have prior experience, I am through and fair, I don't spend my time looking for something to drill someone on, but I take care of what I find. I like to document things and I deal with the person at the top of the command, with me as a moderator you'll be constantly informed and kept up to date if need be on developing situations. I can dedicate time, and I'll always do right by the server and do right for the others who get on and play.

(1. IGN:frostblooded

(2. Age:17

(3. First time joined the server: I joined the server a few weeks ago with my brother.

(4. Why do you want to be a mod:I want to be a mod because there seems to be many problems when I am playing. There is ALWAYS a arguement or something that goes to far, or spammer, or spawn killer. I would like to help fix this. Also I think the server needs a better spawn, I have been admin on many servers in the past and I have always been the one to build spawn, I also was a high rank on the Voxel Box where the yogscast played if you have ever heard of it. I have been on many other great super-build servers as well. I would really like to help this server out and make it better. I think also that this server needs its own forum too for us to talk about other stuff. I can also help with some plugins like we should do clans maybe, but not factions.

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator: Like I said, I have been a Admin or Mod on many other servers in my days. It has helped me learn so much and I believe I can help you out. Also since my parents divorced My dad took my good computer, however I have just ordered a new two thousand dollar one so I will be on ALL the time whenever I can and am not doing something else like studying or practicing tennis ( yes I play tennis and am our star players for the varsity team). Please consider me I believe I can do a lot to help. Just let me know.

(1. IGN:Aergis

(2. Age:16

(3. First time joined the server:About 2 weeks ago, now

(4. Why do you want to be a mod: So I can effectively bring justice to those who cheat and those who spawncamp. I hate spawncampers.

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator: I will probably be on a lot, so I can do at very least low level management. I'm also very honest, fair and pretty mature for my age..

(1. IGN:CakeCreeper

(2. Age:14

(3. First time joined the server:1 week ago

(4. Why do you want to be a mod:i want to help this server from hackers/cheaters stop all swearing on server

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator:i am nice i would help all players when needed

(1. IGN: morefear

(2. Age:14

(3. First time joined the server:today

(4. Why do you want to be a mod:i want to help this server from hackers/cheaters stop all swearing on server

(5. What do you think that makes you a good moderator:i am nice and polite i would help all players when needed

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you are still taking applications

1: IGN: dccooper and/or kool356

^ I have 2 accounts

2: Age: 13 but very mature for my age, and no I am not referring to swearing.

3: First time joined the server: Today

4: Why do you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I despise hackers/cheaters and want to help, I think I am mature enough and kind enough to handle any and all problems but strict enough to not give people items they want or change day/night cycle.

5: What do you think makes you a good moderator: Again I am very kind and mature and patient enough to answer any questions that I have the knowledge to provide answers for.

I hope you take this application into consideration and I hope that the next time I come on I will have the power to help with this server and make it better in any and all ways I possibly can.