MFFS Force energy extractor

ArpheliorX

Does anyone know whether or not the Force energy extractor is limited on the amount of KiloWatts it can take? Currently it looks like it can only use 24kW, thus creating FE not quick enough for a decent shield. I already used the boosters etc. but the max shield (that can be sustained) is one with 2 distance upgrades..

So, does anyone know whether or not the FE extractor is limited on the amount of KiloWatts?

This looks like it may be a little out of my knowledge base, so someone else more familiar w/ MFFS needs to confirm.

But I just hooked a Force Energy Extractor up to a Fission Reactor with 120v 720Amps 88watt. It didn't look fast but I my best guess it would charge a crystal in about 10-15min or less. Thats with both upgrades to the Extractor.

If this doesn't help, I hope someone out there may have an answer for ya. ;)

Thanks for the info and the screenshots! I just found out that the handheld multimeter gives a wrong amount of Amps.. With the block is also get 200 Amps 120 Volts and 24 kW (which is indeed correct, 200*120 = 24*10^3), it indeed seems to be the limit :(

Does anyone know whether or not this can be changed (like in a .cfg)? Or is there another way to upgrade the extractor? Or is the only solution if one wants a bigger shield, to make multiple extractors..

I managed to get higher than 24 kW by just having more battery boxes. There must be some sort of limitation on the battery boxes even when using superconducting cable.brJg7mQl.png

I was using advanced battery boxes so then I put the HV power upgrades in them and got this.YuhcO1tl.png

Much higher kW output. Makes sense as this is the same way large amounts of power are transferred over distance in the real world. The extractor takes no time at all to fill up. Even when powering a field this big it didn't have a problem keeping a capacitor charged.wmUIMULl.jpg