What do you like to be called by?:
Vaas

Timezone*:
Gmt +1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:
Since October 2012

Why do you want to join ?:
Im looking for a small and friendly comunity to play with-

What can you offer to make this server better?
(Screenshots/videos/experience*)
:
I have a very long line of experince with video games in general, i am a veteran minecrafter, i have never been banned from any server from any game so far, and i have a been a member of the staff on numerous server (i left them for a variety of reasons such as abusive new staff, other staff quititng for abusive owner, lack of funding, server shut down...)

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :

I am currently 17 years old, I am a guy, I am interested in astrophysics and art, I'm from Croatia. That is all.

accepted. welcome. i will promote you when you are online

Your in-game name:
TehAwesomeMatt

What do you like to be called by?:
Vaas

Timezone*:
Gmt +1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:
Since October 2012

Why do you want to join ?:
Im looking for a small and friendly comunity to play with-

:
I have a very long line of experince with video games in general, i am a veteran minecrafter, i have never been banned from any server from any game so far, and i have a been a member of the staff on numerous server (i left them for a variety of reasons such as abusive new staff, other staff quititng for abusive owner, lack of funding, server shut down...)

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :

I am currently 17 years old, I am a guy, I am interested in astrophysics and art, I'm from Croatia. That is all.

accepted. welcome. i will promote you when you are online

IGN: pemado

What do you like to be called? Pem, Dominik (real name)

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing: Mid-way through Alpha.

Why do you want to join? My buddy, xunrealkingx, is already playing. And from what he said, seems like an amazing server with friendly admins. Plus, I just wanna play with more people than just him.

What can I offer to make this server better: Just be another citizen of the server. And if the chance arises, maybe become more than that. Can be helpful, friendly, and somewhat of a comedian; when I feel like it.

About yourself: Male, 14 years old, United States.

IGN: pemado

What do you like to be called? Pem, Dominik (real name)

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing: Mid-way through Alpha.

Why do you want to join? My buddy, xunrealkingx, is already playing. And from what he said, seems like an amazing server with friendly admins. Plus, I just wanna play with more people than just him.

What can I offer to make this server better: Just be another citizen of the server. And if the chance arises, maybe become more than that. Can be helpful, friendly, and somewhat of a comedian; when I feel like it.

About yourself: Male, 14 years old, United States.

Accepted.Whitelisted. I will promote you to member rank as you log onto the server.

Your in-game name: yutari111

What do you like to be called by? yutari

Timezone*: gmt+1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: since alpha

Why do you want to join ?: i want to join a tekkit lite server, would be my first time. I used to play classic tekkit

What can you offer to make this server better?: I'm able to make nuclear reactors, sorting machines, big and beautiful structures.. I can help other players with their machines (when i'm not building mine :D)

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : 17, M, apprentice carpenter, im from australia.

Your in-game name: yutari111

What do you like to be called by? yutari

Timezone*: gmt+1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: since alpha

Why do you want to join ?: i want to join a tekkit lite server, would be my first time. I used to play classic tekkit

What can you offer to make this server better?: I'm able to make nuclear reactors, sorting machines, big and beautiful structures.. I can help other players with their machines (when i'm not building mine :D)

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : 17, M, apprentice carpenter, im from australia.

Accepted. Welcome. i will promote you when you are online.

Your in-game name:stormrider27

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :storm

Timezone*:new zealand

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:i have played minecraft since alpha and tekkit since 1.2.5

Why do you want to join ?:looking for a good server where i can finally play tekkit to its full potenial

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :i am very helpful

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :16 male national rep for baseball i live in new zealand but i was born in south africa

Your in-game name:stormrider27

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :storm

Timezone*:new zealand

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:i have played minecraft since alpha and tekkit since 1.2.5

Why do you want to join ?:looking for a good server where i can finally play tekkit to its full potenial

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :i am very helpful

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :16 male national rep for baseball i live in new zealand but i was born in south africa

Accepted. Welcome :). i whitelist you now. and i will promote you when you are online.

Your in-game name:XAlpt

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Alp [is my real name]

Timezone*: UST+2:00 Turkey, Istanbul

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: I played minecraft for 2.5 years and is still fun, I played tekkit for about 2 days but tekkit is fun, even if my computer is laggy.

Why do you want to join ?: I want to join beacuse i want good friends and want to learn more about tekkit, also have fun.

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I will learn experience, im not really good at making videos, my youtube channel sucks, no subscribers, i made ROBLOX videos and all stuff, no one knows me on youtube.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : My age is 13, my interests is to play ps3, xbox, minecraft and try to download games on steam [still challenging to download TF2 :P]

Your in-game name:XAlpt

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Alp [is my real name]

Timezone*: UST+2:00 Turkey, Istanbul

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: I played minecraft for 2.5 years and is still fun, I played tekkit for about 2 days but tekkit is fun, even if my computer is laggy.

Why do you want to join ?: I want to join beacuse i want good friends and want to learn more about tekkit, also have fun.

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I will learn experience, im not really good at making videos, my youtube channel sucks, no subscribers, i made ROBLOX videos and all stuff, no one knows me on youtube.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : My age is 13, my interests is to play ps3, xbox, minecraft and try to download games on steam [still challenging to download TF2 :P]

Accepted. Welcome. i will promote you when you are online.

Ingamename: dragonmaster79

What do u like to be called by?: drago

Timezone: Australian Time Victoria,Sydney

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit: Minecraft Half a Year and Tekkit um about a month but getting used to it but its fun

Why Do you wanna Join: Because I wanna Join a small server that is friendly and Learn More about Tekkit

What can u offer to make this server better? um a really helpful and friendly player

About Youreself: Im 12 turning 13 and really like to play minecraft and tekkit and also playing soccer

Your in-game name:Engineer_Jimmy

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Jimmy

Timezone*:UTC:+10.00

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:I have played minecraft for 2 years and tekkit one year

Why do you want to join ?:I want to play in a server without people just griefing your stuff like public servers

:I can other amazing building experience to new players

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :I'm a 14 year old male from Australia and I like making massive projects in Minecraft?Tekkit

Ingamename: dragonmaster79

What do u like to be called by?: drago

Timezone: Australian Time Victoria,Sydney

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit: Minecraft Half a Year and Tekkit um about a month but getting used to it but its fun

Why Do you wanna Join: Because I wanna Join a small server that is friendly and Learn More about Tekkit

What can u offer to make this server better? um a really helpful and friendly player

About Youreself: Im 12 turning 13 and really like to play minecraft and tekkit and also playing soccer

Your in-game name:Engineer_Jimmy

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Jimmy

Timezone*:UTC:+10.00

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:I have played minecraft for 2 years and tekkit one year

Why do you want to join ?:I want to play in a server without people just griefing your stuff like public servers

:I can other amazing building experience to new players

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :I'm a 14 year old male from Australia and I like making massive projects in Minecraft?Tekkit

Accepted. Welcome :). i whitelist you now. and i will promote you when you are online.

Your in-game name: SuperGenoXP

What do you like to be called by? Geno

Timezone*: Mountain

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: I've played minecraft since 1.1 and tekkit since I think 1.3.2

Favorite Mod ?:Industrial Craft

Why do you want to join ?:I am looking for a good balanced server with PVP where i can also build

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I will make a cake factory so everybody can have cakes!

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm a 13 year old male. I like playing video games such as tekkit. I am from USA

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons