[0.5.7] MKXK - Tekkit Lite [PvP][16 slots][Whitelist][No Mystcraft]

Marekone

Your in-game name: Mynameisak

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : AK

Timezone*: GMT

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: Since Alpha

Why do you want to join ?: Would like to try out the new version of Tekkit and become a member of a new community

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : Good building and factory skills

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm 18, Male, I have an interest in computing, I'm from England and my name is Alex xD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name: Mynameisak

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : AK

Timezone*: GMT

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: Since Alpha

Why do you want to join ?: Would like to try out the new version of Tekkit and become a member of a new community

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : Good building and factory skills

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm 18, Male, I have an interest in computing, I'm from England and my name is Alex xD

Accepted, welcome to the server. :)

My ign is "zev11"

You can just call me Zev or Zee

I'm in Pacific timezone

I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years (just before 1.7), and I've been playing tekkit for a year or two.

I want to join because this server doesn't have Mystcraft (the worst addition to tekkit ever since buildcraft) and because I wanted to join a tekkit lite server.

I used to be a mod on a tekkit server (tekkitcrunch). I'm a pro at Redpower (to the point that I despise buildcraft) and I love making frame-powered airships, cars, boats, and bores. I want to populate the skies with my airships, the seas with boats, and the lands with tanks, because it's hard to find someone this good at Redpower frames. Ever since I started Redpower Framing, I wanted to make a fleet of airships, and fly over the world with some friends - and this is what I plan to do.

I'm 13 years old (been playing Minecraft for 2 years. Hence, zev11), I moved to California 2 years ago, but I'm originally from Boston.

Thank you.

My ign is "zev11"

You can just call me Zev or Zee

I'm in Pacific timezone

I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years (just before 1.7), and I've been playing tekkit for a year or two.

I want to join because this server doesn't have Mystcraft (the worst addition to tekkit ever since buildcraft) and because I wanted to join a tekkit lite server.

I used to be a mod on a tekkit server (tekkitcrunch). I'm a pro at Redpower (to the point that I despise buildcraft) and I love making frame-powered airships, cars, boats, and bores. I want to populate the skies with my airships, the seas with boats, and the lands with tanks, because it's hard to find someone this good at Redpower frames. Ever since I started Redpower Framing, I wanted to make a fleet of airships, and fly over the world with some friends - and this is what I plan to do.

I'm 13 years old (been playing Minecraft for 2 years. Hence, zev11), I moved to California 2 years ago, but I'm originally from Boston.

Thank you.

Accepted. Welcome to the server.

Your in-game name: littlewiss

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : wiss

Timezone*: centrel

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: 5 months

Why do you want to join ?: I want to railcraft with other people.

What can you offer to make this server better?
(Screenshots/videos/experience*)
: Add the tp plug in

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 13. Shared with my sis. I like tekkit a lot.

Your in-game name: ratedterror

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : N/a

Timezone*: gmt+1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: since it came out

Why do you want to join ?:Me and a friends are looking for a new server

: Me and my freind built great things, 2 of working together is fast work

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 22 male, play alot, from Canada, used to run my own servers but internet is too slow here. Familiar with ALL plugins and the workings of a server.

Your in-game name: littlewiss

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : wiss

Timezone*: centrel

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: 5 months

Why do you want to join ?: I want to railcraft with other people.

: Add the tp plug in

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 13. Shared with my sis. I like tekkit a lot.

Your in-game name: ratedterror

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : N/a

Why do you want to join ?:Me and a friends are looking for a new server

: Me and my freind built great things, 2 of working together is fast work

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 22 male, play alot, from Canada, used to run my own servers but internet is too slow here. Familiar with ALL plugins and the workings of a server.

Accepted! Welcome to MKMX :)

Your in-game name:ThinkSlower

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Most people call me think

Timezone*:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:Been playing minecraft right when the 1.2.5. update came out also started tekkit at the same time

Why do you want to join ?: I am very experienced in Tekkit but i just joined Tekkit Lite because i'm tired of EE2, it is way overpowered. Also I don't like playing on public servers because i'm more enthusiastic and i want to play with people i can trust and play with a good community.

: Well i often spend lots of times experimenting and i have made some cool inventions in the past, i finally deleted all the gunk off of my PC so i plan on making videos of my machines and of the server.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :I don't really like giving out lots of personal info but i am 15 and i feel like i am a creative person so that's why i like to play games like Tekkit and Minecraft. I am also very loyal and once i get everything going on servers and i'm rich i often share and help other new players out because i feel they would do the same if they had the stuff i had.

App posted for friend

Your in-game name: Sunew

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Sun

Why do you want to join ?:Like ratedterror said, were looking for a new server to work together on.

: I love building maCHINES and living in volcanoes and hudge mountains. I make peices of art not eye sores.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 20 live in usa, male, i play tekkit non stop
:)

Your in-game name:ThinkSlower

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Most people call me think

Timezone*:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:Been playing minecraft right when the 1.2.5. update came out also started tekkit at the same time

Why do you want to join ?: I am very experienced in Tekkit but i just joined Tekkit Lite because i'm tired of EE2, it is way overpowered. Also I don't like playing on public servers because i'm more enthusiastic and i want to play with people i can trust and play with a good community.

: Well i often spend lots of times experimenting and i have made some cool inventions in the past, i finally deleted all the gunk off of my PC so i plan on making videos of my machines and of the server.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :I don't really like giving out lots of personal info but i am 15 and i feel like i am a creative person so that's why i like to play games like Tekkit and Minecraft. I am also very loyal and once i get everything going on servers and i'm rich i often share and help other new players out because i feel they would do the same if they had the stuff i had.

App posted for friend

Your in-game name: Sunew

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Sun

Why do you want to join ?:Like ratedterror said, were looking for a new server to work together on.

: I love building maCHINES and living in volcanoes and hudge mountains. I make peices of art not eye sores.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 20 live in usa, male, i play tekkit non stop
:)

accepted. Welcome :D

Your in-game name: DLaC3D

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Lace

Timezone*:utc wellington

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:ive played minecraft for almost 1 year

Why do you want to join ?:I have friends playing in the server and cannot find any decent tekkit servers to play on

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :I am a good builder and have had my own servers so im kindda use to enforeing rules, I will say im not the best at tekkit but am learning

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :Im 25 a dude i have 2 children so dont really get to see friends so spend what time i have playing minecraft and i am from new zealand

My in-game name: Matt_Shadowz

What do I like being called by: Matt

Timezone: Eastern Standard

How long have I played Minecraft: I started playing Minecraft when it was in Alpha

Why do I want to join: I have been looking for a tekkit server that is fun and doesn't have hackers (like spam hacks)

What can I offer for the server: I have had some experience playing with tekkit and i have helped with posting pictures on a Minecraft server website

About me: I am 13, Male, I am good at building major structures, I am from the U.S.

Your in-game name: xunrealkingx

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : King

Timezone*: Central

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: about a year now

Why do you want to join ?: because i want a server where i can not be hindered by having almost every item that makes tekkit fun banned (ie: nuclear reactor) also you guys seem the most organized out of most of these other servers.

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I can offer help to other people on the server (as in with large builds ect, ect) i also have great nuclear reactor designs that could benefit others.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : i am 14 from the united states, male

Your in-game name: DLaC3D

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :Lace

Timezone*:utc wellington

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:ive played minecraft for almost 1 year

Why do you want to join ?:I have friends playing in the server and cannot find any decent tekkit servers to play on

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :I am a good builder and have had my own servers so im kindda use to enforeing rules, I will say im not the best at tekkit but am learning

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :Im 25 a dude i have 2 children so dont really get to see friends so spend what time i have playing minecraft and i am from new zealand

My in-game name: Matt_Shadowz

What do I like being called by: Matt

Timezone: Eastern Standard

How long have I played Minecraft: I started playing Minecraft when it was in Alpha

Why do I want to join: I have been looking for a tekkit server that is fun and doesn't have hackers (like spam hacks)

What can I offer for the server: I have had some experience playing with tekkit and i have helped with posting pictures on a Minecraft server website

About me: I am 13, Male, I am good at building major structures, I am from the U.S.

Your in-game name: xunrealkingx

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : King

Timezone*: Central

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: about a year now

Why do you want to join ?: because i want a server where i can not be hindered by having almost every item that makes tekkit fun banned (ie: nuclear reactor) also you guys seem the most organized out of most of these other servers.

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I can offer help to other people on the server (as in with large builds ect, ect) i also have great nuclear reactor designs that could benefit others.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : i am 14 from the united states, male

Welcome to the server everyone! I'll see you online soon :)

IGN: insync3

What do you like to be called by? insync, insync3

Timezone: Sydney

How long playing: Beta 1.6

Why do you want to join? Couple of friends already on, love playing Tekkit.

What can I offer to make this server better: Experience and a friendly community spirit. (I am level 30 and will enchant my boots soon).

About yourself: I am in sync with Tekkit. I also, like my friend biscutbeck, enjoy the edible deliciousness of biscuits.

IGN: insync3

What do you like to be called by? insync, insync3

Timezone: Sydney

How long playing: Beta 1.6

Why do you want to join? Couple of friends already on, love playing Tekkit.

What can I offer to make this server better: Experience and a friendly community spirit. (I am level 30 and will enchant my boots soon).

About yourself: I am in sync with Tekkit. I also, like my friend biscutbeck, enjoy the edible deliciousness of biscuits.

Welcome to the server insync3!

Your in-game name: ginger_bloxs

What do you like to be called by? ginge

Timezone*: uk sentrall

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: 4years now

Why do you want to join ?:friends are playing on the server

What can you offer to make this server better? :was a mod on a Technic server

About yourself : I'm 14 years old, Male, love to build and make large under ground bases, I from Englend

Your in-game name:
TehAwesomeMatt

What do you like to be called by?:
Vaas

Timezone*:
Gmt +1

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:
Since October 2012

Why do you want to join ?:
Im looking for a small and friendly comunity to play with-

:
I have a very long line of experince with video games in general, i am a veteran minecrafter, i have never been banned from any server from any game so far, and i have a been a member of the staff on numerous server (i left them for a variety of reasons such as abusive new staff, other staff quititng for abusive owner, lack of funding, server shut down...)

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :

I am currently 17 years old, I am a guy, I am interested in astrophysics and art, I'm from Croatia
That is all.

Your in-game name:Hot_Ice2

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas): davis

Timezone*:eastern

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:since MC 1.1 came out

Why do you want to join ?:I have friends on this server

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :I can offer helping out newer members than me

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :14, male, CPU gaming, KY

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons