[0.5.7] MKXK - Tekkit Lite [PvP][16 slots][Whitelist][No Mystcraft]

Marekone

Your in-game name: SuperGenoXP

What do you like to be called by? Geno

Timezone*: Mountain

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: I've played minecraft since 1.1 and tekkit since I think 1.3.2

Favorite Mod ?:Industrial Craft

Why do you want to join ?:I am looking for a good balanced server with PVP where i can also build

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) : I will make a cake factory so everybody can have cakes!

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm a 13 year old male. I like playing video games such as tekkit. I am from USA

Accepted. Whitelisted. I will promote you when you are online.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name: Bookbookman999

What do you like to be called by? Bookbook or Book

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: since alpha

Favorite Mod ?: Buildcraft

Why do you want to join ?: Because most of the servers i have been on never gave me a chance to do anything

What can you offer to make this server better?
(Screenshots/videos/experience*)
: Well once in normal minecraft i made a massive castle out of stone bricks in survival mode.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : Im a 12 year old male that loves playing video games like tekkit and minecraft and im from USA.

Your in-game name: Bookbookman999

What do you like to be called by? Bookbook or Book

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: since alpha

Favorite Mod ?: Buildcraft

Why do you want to join ?: Because most of the servers i have been on never gave me a chance to do anything

: Well once in normal minecraft i made a massive castle out of stone bricks in survival mode.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : Im a 12 year old male that loves playing video games like tekkit and minecraft and im from USA.

Welcome to the server!!!!!!!!

;D

our in-game name:

fablecanty1

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Lol my name is thomas to obviously Tom

Timezone*: check my account for actuall time but i live in australia so i think its western time

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:

about a year maybe a bit longer for tekkit minecraft since 1.5 :D

Favorite Mod ?: Ic2,bc,ee2/3

Why do you want to join ?:

To have fun with others

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :

videos for youtube

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : 14 male Games,sports,Girls :D Austalia, allergies: NONE! :)

We have a backup today because the server crashed again. this time it wasnt the stamper or any other item.

I have 12 backups from today and 24 from yesterday (EVERY FUCKING BACKUP IS BROKEN)

So I do it like last time... but the internal backup from this night is broken too...

i load the backup from yesterday (5:00 german time).

so we have a really big rollback!!!

our in-game name:

fablecanty1

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Lol my name is thomas to obviously Tom

Timezone*: check my account for actuall time but i live in australia so i think its western time

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?:

about a year maybe a bit longer for tekkit minecraft since 1.5 :D

Favorite Mod ?: Ic2,bc,ee2/3

Why do you want to join ?:

To have fun with others

What can you offer to make this server better?(Screenshots/videos/experience*) :

videos for youtube

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : 14 male Games,sports,Girls :D Austalia, allergies: NONE! :)

accepted. i whitelist you now. welcome

Your in-game name: Hariboz555

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) : Haribo Hariboz555 Mark Marcus

Timezone*: GMT

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: I've played minecraft for 9 months, and tekkit lite for a 2 weeks ish now,

And normal tekkit for 6 months.

Favorite Mod ?: My favorite mod is ComputerCraft, since the sky is the limit with it, there is something new you

can learn with it everyday, you just need to experiment with it.

Why do you want to join ?: I was in the previous server, and would like to enjoy a new experience on the new

Whitelisted server, to see my friends and the rest of the community once more!

: I'm going to do a S3 on the server,

On tekkit lite.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : 15 (May 21st) Male, I am interested in PC

Game designing, Art, Game art, and Modding. I am from The United kingdom, i live in a small village at the

moment but on the 28th i am moving to yorkshire, to see my family again.

(I hope i am accepted again, since i am guessing i wasnt one of the trusted people to be let on after

the new whitelist was on, I always follow the rules, and the admins / mods instructions when given

to me.)

Your in-game name: hschmidtxox

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :

Timezone*:gtm

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years and tekkit about a week

Favorite Mod ?: ok dont take this the wrong way but it is the explosive modpack

Why do you want to join ?: beacause it would be interesting to get into to tekkit (other servers are kinda griefy)

What can you offer to make this server better?to be honest i cant really offer that much but im just hoping to get into to any server

well my name is reuben i play often enough i live in newzealand (you know the shadow of australia) i also play xbox live

i like long walks on the beach and the feel of sand between my toes.no homo

(Linked to my app)

I dont really care if i dont get accepted or am,

If i am, i wont be on as frequent, but i will be on to help

IF i am not accepted i'll just make a 8 slot Almost unmanaged server.

we work on a new application form.

ive already registered and it says im not whitelisted. I have already been in game and ive built a far bit. Help!!!

we remake the server at the moment. (mindcrackstyle) so we have no plugins. no protection. all players are friends. only trusted player. sorry. you have to wait for the new application form.

hey how come i was un whitelisted?

i forgot you on the trusted list. sorry. i whitelist you now. please come in our teamspeakserver.

I am no longer White-Listed My application was filled, sent, received, acknowledged, and i was listed. I invited my friend "thekingfire" A.K.A. ~fire he is now mod why aren't i mod/white-listed

i forgot you on the trusted list. sorry. i whitelist you now. please come in our teamspeakserver.

Your in-game name: hschmidtxox

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Tom instead of Thomas) :

Timezone*:gtm

How long did you play Minecraft/Tekkit?: i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years and tekkit about a week

Favorite Mod ?: ok dont take this the wrong way but it is the explosive modpack

Why do you want to join ?: beacause it would be interesting to get into to tekkit (other servers are kinda griefy)

What can you offer to make this server better?to be honest i cant really offer that much but im just hoping to get into to any server

well my name is reuben i play often enough i live in newzealand (you know the shadow of australia) i also play xbox live

i like long walks on the beach and the feel of sand between my toes.no homo

we remake the server at the moment. (mindcrackstyle) so we have no plugins. no protection. all players are friends. only trusted player. sorry. you have to wait for the new application form.

wow alot of people are un white listed

yup.

why aren't i whitelisted

was the server being updated to 0.5.3

you can use both versions. 0.5.2 and 0.5.3

aww i am not trusted after all the fun times we have had while you were breaking my windows and putting up hundreds of signs and making me travel across the world only to die in a huge tnt explosion. idk i thought those were some nice times but i guess i was the only one :(

(btw it doesnt matter to me i will not happely wait but wait for the new application cause i liked the server and you guys are friendly)

till next we meet in the minecraft world of tekkit

oh i forgot to ask do you have an idea of when we will get to go back on or just winging it and it will get there when it gets there?

hi i have already applied but as you have now made a move to being a small trusted server i am no longer whitelisted, please take into consideration my previous application and the recomendation of tabor sykes (swordsyke) thank you hope to be playing soon

whitelisted.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons