Tekkit Lite - Flans Mod

C4Nc3L

It is possible, I did it on my server following the instructions. When I first installed it though I got some item id conflicts but I resolved those by forcing the conflicting mods to generate new configs. To do that just delete the configs of the other mods conflicting with Flan's and then restart the server. You will have to make sure though that your players then have those same configs.

I do however have a bug with it on my server. Whenever someone crafts a gun in the gun box (I installed the moderns weapons pack) it disappears from their inventory after a few seconds. So we have had to spawn in guns for people because nobody can keep crafted guns. Would anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

It is possible, I did it on my server following the instructions. When I first installed it though I got some item id conflicts but I resolved those by forcing the conflicting mods to generate new configs. To do that just delete the configs of the other mods conflicting with Flan's and then restart the server. You will have to make sure though that your players then have those same configs.

I do however have a bug with it on my server. Whenever someone crafts a gun in the gun box (I installed the moderns weapons pack) it disappears from their inventory after a few seconds. So we have had to spawn in guns for people because nobody can keep crafted guns. Would anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

I found another problem, many items have disappeared, like mining sapphire, will give me some sort of redstone circut instead. Sapphire is also gone in objects menu, any ideas how to fix it?

I finally found id's that work for flans mod, and game successfully working!

Well thanks for sharing. Wouldn't want you to actually help anyone else with the same problem by sharing your secrets, but it's good to know that you got you taken care of. And that's what counts.

I had dropped Mystcraft entirely because I felt it was out of place in our world of science. (Along with EE.) In the Transformers config I:electricEngine=4050 as an open block ID. I'd read elsewhere that Flan's throws a fit if you screw with it's IDs, but Transformers didn't seem to mind.

From this thread (all credit to spoungcake) the Mystcraft ID that was giving the problem was 4095. I think 4051 was open, too, so just making that change should get that running as well.

I haven't noticed any major conflicts with Flan's running; just his own collection of bugs. (Instadeath from massive fall damage getting out of planes, plane engines refusing to slow down and forcing you to bail out, etc...) but we sort of work around those. (Land, log off, log back in... you're on the ground not-made-dead from falling damage and your plane flies off ahead of you another 10-20 blocks and finally stops, able to be retrieved...)