Looking for people to help make server

Dwarfacus

IGN: I'm sloftus

wanted position:admin/mod/op

Experience: I am currently a top voted admin on another server by players and owner they all say I'm fair and listen to both sides of the story.

Why: I love tekkit and being admin helps me learn tekkit and also help teach tekkit and i also love to build machines and cool tekkit creations.

Thank you for the opportunity to become admin on your server.

Ign: minecraftminer63

Position: co owner

Experience: I've ran a few minecraft servers about a year ago and recently a smaller Tekkit classic server, I'm experienced with plugins MySQL and HTML coding.

Why I want to help: I'd like to get bak into running a server but I don't want to start my own again I think helping you run yours would be the perfect position.

Ign: minecraftminer63

Position: co owner

Experience: I've ran a few minecraft servers about a year ago and recently a smaller Tekkit classic server, I'm experienced with plugins MySQL and HTML coding.

Why I want to help: I'd like to get bak into running a server but I don't want to start my own again I think helping you run yours would be the perfect position.

Great! I'll PM you.

IGN: I'm sloftus

wanted position:admin/mod/op

Experience: I am currently a top voted admin on another server by players and owner they all say I'm fair and listen to both sides of the story.

Why: I love tekkit and being admin helps me learn tekkit and also help teach tekkit and i also love to build machines and cool tekkit creations.

Thank you for the opportunity to become admin on your server.

Perfect. I'll PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: azza4

wanted postition: OP/Mod/Admin

Experience: i have run a tekkit server 6 times before and 2 vanilla i am 2 rated admin on my server i am co-owner

if the players have problems i would help them solve it etc crafting recipies and power flowers.

why i would do it: For more learning and help players learn.

thank you for giving me this opportunity to help players.