Hydrogen Generator

enforcer07

Lots of tutorials on using the hydrogen generator ive seen are now using parts that have been removed from the game in recent patches, i currently have a rail track that takes water from several railcraft water tanks in a swamp to my electrolytic seperator, which in turn automatically feeds hydrogen into the hydrogen generator, however the energy storage space in the generator is tiny, and i have placed wires on all sides with no joy as to getting them to connect, how can i get the hydrogen generator to feed directly into a batbox? thanks

Edit: There seems to have just been a bug with my machine, wire infact works fine coming from the generator, although i am faced with a new problem, is there a way currently to automatically drain oxygen and dispose of it?

• 1 month later...

Lots of tutorials on using the hydrogen generator ive seen are now using parts that have been removed from the game in recent patches, i currently have a rail track that takes water from several railcraft water tanks in a swamp to my electrolytic seperator, which in turn automatically feeds hydrogen into the hydrogen generator, however the energy storage space in the generator is tiny, and i have placed wires on all sides with no joy as to getting them to connect, how can i get the hydrogen generator to feed directly into a batbox? thanks

Edit: There seems to have just been a bug with my machine, wire infact works fine coming from the generator, although i am faced with a new problem, is there a way currently to automatically drain oxygen and dispose of it?

Indeed there is. R-click the Hydrogen Generator and beneth the gauges the are 2 tiny boxes. Dump on left and Output on right. If you click on those they cycle thru O-oxygen, H-Hydrogen, or X-none.

Indeed there is. R-click the Hydrogen Generator and beneth the gauges the are 2 tiny boxes. Dump on left and Output on right. If you click on those they cycle thru O-oxygen, H-Hydrogen, or X-none.

Tsuki I think you messed up a bit, that's the interface of the Electrolytic Separator, not Hydrogen Generator :) No harm done though, think he would have figured that part out anyway, I just wanted to give kind of a head's up :)