SkyCorp Tekkit Lite (0.5.2) Bukkit/CustomZip Whitelist

Nlorant99

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zigster Griefed everywhere. New World I guess. Sorry Everyone. I could rollback but given the save problems I think a new world is best. Also you can all get some starting stuff.

ANYTHING IN YOUR INVENTORY WILL BE SAVED. YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO GET YOUR STUFF

IGN: MiningKK

Favorite Mod (Just Wondering): Red Power 2

Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good server for a long time and this one looked pretty good because 2 of my friends used to play on this server and they said it was very well built and friendly.

The problem we had is that my ISP is saying I'm over my limit and has throttled my server. It now lags too much to run. If anyone wants the server files I would be happy to supply them. This was before the reset so there is some nuke damage but for the main part it is okay.

The problem we had is that my ISP is saying I'm over my limit and has throttled my server. It now lags too much to run. If anyone wants the server files I would be happy to supply them. This was before the reset so there is some nuke damage but for the main part it is okay.

After hours of agruing with my ISP I finally got them to unthrottle me.

If You Guys want a RE-OPENED new World Server it will be done.

I'm have implemented MANY new mods (basically Voltz) into tekkit lite.

So it is up to you. New Server. Okay will be done by tomorrow.

No new server... Well then it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks For Everything

NLorant99