[Let's Play] Several Series Thanks to the Technic Launcher

Valinus

DomLeAwesome's Super Set of Spectacular Series revolving around the Technic Launcher! (Be warned, overuse of word "Awesome" ahead)

Hey there guys! Thanks for stopping by and checking out what this topic is all about.

I, like many others have been recording myself whilst playing on worlds from the various mod packs the Technic Launcher provides and I have been really enjoying it, and seeing as i've been enjoying it I thought I might as well post them all up here, and that's what I have done! I've created 3 series so far, each of a different aspect of the Technic Launcher, some more in progress then others, and some over 30 episodes in length! I feel as though I have a sort of quirk to my gaming series and people seem to enjoy it, how I tend to talk or sing to myself or say witty things in pretty lame situations, I try my best to keep my audio and video quality high as well as clear.

And to quote others "Though with his obsession with turtles and his lack of direction, he still knows how to hit home good jokes and brings a lot of humour as well as the ability to entertain the masses". So I feel pretty confident about my work.

The three series i've set up thus far are as follows:

~1~

~"Technically Awesome Series"~

This series follows me as I delve into the wide expansive world of the Technic Pack, where there's more then enough to do, be it starting off and making machines, dabbling in the arcane arts such as Equivalent Exchange as well as Thaumcraft, to battling it with Boss mobs and giant dungeons.

~Small Teasers~

~t3w4Cs.jpg~ ~LZj6Cs.png?1~ ~6Wu4js.jpg~

My very first semi automatic Machine! Oh noes! Le Boss Slime approaches! Auto recycler sorter watsitmabob..

This let's play was started completely blind to what the Technic Pack could offer with little knowledge on the machines, so you'd join me starting off as a complete idiot as I start to learn what things can do and profit off of it. This by far has been my most popular series, and I am still doing it now, (Up to 30 episodes so far) so I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

~2~

~"Yogbox Reloaded - A Newer Tale of Awesome"~

This series follows me as I continue from my older Yogbox Series, walking through a nether portal and entering into the newer version of Yogbox, I challenge myself to create and build purely without spawning or creating items with Equivalent Exchange and The Tale of Kingdoms, (Both mods I decided to put into it myself).

~Small Teasers~

~rhLl9s.jpg~ ~LmVvQs.jpg~ ~EAlOHs.jpg~

Spotting the Guildmaster! Making overhanging farmlands! An abandoned Mine shaft!

This series is dedicated to more the building and adventuring side of Minecraft as I ask a lot of questions to what I could do as well as testing my mettle against the Better Dungeons mod and attempt to fight for glory and kingship. This series is past 10 episodes so far and i'll soon be building my Kingdom and attempting to put a stop to the Reficul infestation. So please check this one out if you're looking for more of a series that will be continued onwards that you don't have to spend so much time getting into.

~3~

~Hack Slash Mine~

This is a just started series, with a bit more quirk and general laughing around as it follows the GREAT WIZARD AWESOMO on his adventurey quest type thing to fight every dungeon ever, and become the greatest wizard known to man.

~Small Teasers~

~NplAjs.jpg~

Yet another gorramn Boss Slime...

I feel as though this series will have to constantly restart though as every update I am forced to start a new world as the mod requests it, so there'll be a lot of restarting. But I feel as though it's pretty enjoyable and I will even start hosting drop ins (Where random people can come along and join for an episode) which should hopefully help get my subscriber base and the commnunity involved.

Well after all that, I thank you if you decided to check out any of these Let's Plays, and I look forward to any feedback on any of them. So until next time. I'll catch you later, thanks for watching. And goodbye!

Edit: Completely revamped the entire thing to help everyone get accustomed to each of the Let's Plays I have now started thanks to the Technic Pack.

Re: [Let's Play] Technically Awesome. By Dom!

used to watch you on the yogbox lp you did i found it funny how you chat to your self i might look at your tech series too just been busy with learning things my self also following direwolf and nearby on the feed the beast map as it is a very funny competition they have going i can give you honest opinions but i want to be sure you don't misunderstand my comments as i am a bit hyper and sometimes type before i think

if you see a comment from tazjatoz on youtube that's me i don't have any videos my self as im sure id be very bad at it have been pondering on trying thou as i feel i wouldn't be doing as bad as some i have seen

well that said well done domleawsome ;p

Hey! Thanks man. I remember some of your comments and yeah I can understand them all really well. Nice to hear from you again.

Glad you enjoyed em, cause that's what I make them for! :D

Stay awesome.

Firstly, thanks JB Hunter! Always cool to see more people watching my stuff, and secondly episode 18 now up. Added to the playlist and linked here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNfXA4yQRw

Had some sort of issue over the weekend with lag with the game but it turned out to be that volume bug and having too many machines going at once.

Thanks for watching!

Great let's play series and great content, very helpful and extremely funny.

MAKE MORE VIDEOS, DO IT NOW.

I would recommend this channel over a lot of the others because it's simply; the best.

Congrats on the subscribers so far, you need more.

Thank you Dom for being awesome.

Firstly!

Great let's play series and great content, very helpful and extremely funny.

MAKE MORE VIDEOS, DO IT NOW.

I would recommend this channel over a lot of the others because it's simply; the best.

Congrats on the subscribers so far, you need more.

Thank you Dom for being awesome.

Thank you very much for the kind words, would be awesome to get more subs! And from monday onwards more videos will be coming, had some more technical issues but it's all sorted now, just need time to record.

Secondly

Yes this is awesome

I agree. This IS awesome. Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciated greatly! And I look forward to pumping out more content for you guys to watch soon.

Great vids! Really enjoy watching them and your humor is just awesome :D

P.S subbed and eagerly awaiting MOAR! :>

Thank you mah man! It's always awesome to hear back from people. I love getting feedback on my videos and it's great to know i'm enjoyable to watch! I apologise for lack of videos in the last 3 days as I was at a wedding then the grandparents for easter! More to come today hopefully!

Not only do I have a technic pack let's play with the playlist link up the top, but i've also started returning to my old Yogbox Let's Play which is now available to do again thanks to the Technic Pack. So linky is here to the first episode and the ending to my first season of Yogbox.

~Yogbox Reloaded - Ep 1 - My Kingdom Reborn~

Once again thanks for watching, and am happy to see so many new subscribers.

• 3 weeks later...