BuildIndustrial [Bukkit][Mystcraft][Residence][Friendly]

Tymewizard

BuildIndustrial

No longer tekkit sorry now using

FTB

NEW MAP 2/2/2013

BuildIndustrial is a tekkit lite Bukkit server that is brand new and has 20 slots. im looking for the greatest engineers and mechanics. SO far the server has been very sucessful and im looking foward to people joining and continue learning about Tekkit lite

ServerIp:68.98.94.55

Also email me for ?s

Gmail:[email protected]

If i am not on its because of Personal reasons please excuse me

My time zone is GMT -7 Arizona so beware of time i may be on to help

Groups:

Pioneer =Starting

Settlers = Enjoys working on server

Citizen = a bit more advanced working with mods

Merchant = owns a sucessful business

Mayor = started a town and was elected

Officer = very trusted

Sheriff =Admin

CEO = owner

Plugins:

Quickshop

Greif Prevention

ECOcreature

Boseeconomy

Essentials

Timeismoney

Groupmanager

My Tiny Settlement

7PTQKoi.jpg?1

DownloadLinkForOldMap:

How to setup Quickshop

I would like to apply for Head Administrator. I have experience with O.P I can also build a very big spawn if you have bukkit. I've managed servers before and I've also owned servers before. I'm good with teamwork and I do not tolerate rule breaking. I constantly enforce rules even if I'm not a member of staff.

I hope that you choose me to be your humble Head Administrator.

I would like to apply for Head Administrator. I have experience with O.P I can also build a very big spawn if you have bukkit. I've managed servers before and I've also owned servers before. I'm good with teamwork and I do not tolerate rule breaking. I constantly enforce rules even if I'm not a member of staff.

I hope that you choose me to be your humble Head Administrator.

Loved to have u help my skype is tymewizard add me so we can chat

well i would love to hear what u have to say if u are applying

Oh, you're more than welcome to have him join, but given that he's arguing about being "head admin" (whatever that means) on another server, you may want to hold off for a little bit. I have no interest in playing on more than one server at a time, and I already have one.

Hey, I'm looking for a nice server where I can build up some really cool things and not have to worry too much about it all being grieved or ransacked while being able to actually be social and see what other people make. I'm trying to learn some of the other parts of tekkit lite, but so far I'm great with BC and IC2. Along with enjoying building things in general.

IGN: Orange_Ink

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to apply for admin, here is some information I think you might want to know before considering it

1: Age. 13

2: IGN. dccooper

3: Why do you want to be an admin? I am very kind and trustworthy, am patient yet strict about not giving out free items. I am very mature and can handle a lot of stress and I hope to help this server in any and all ways I possibly can.

4: First name: Noah

5: Do you grief/pvp/raid regularly? Not on a regular basis, if someone griefs raids or attacks me I will retaliate but I won't grief/pvp/raid for fun and I won't abuse the ability to kick/ban people.

I hope you consider my application and think about whether or not I should be an admin.