[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name:MeowRawrLemon

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Several months.

Have you been banned: No.

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this tekkit server because I have not been able to find a good server. The servers I have joined recently have close a day or so

After I joined and it was time wasted.

In game name: xxkmcoexx

Time playing Tekkit-lite: for about a month now. Getting the hang of it.

Have you been banned: No i have not.

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server becuase the way it is described above this server seems like a great choice. I have tried to find a great server but this is hard becuase they change tekkit-lite beyond anything. I'm just trying to find a server so i can play on it and also spread the word to my friends and join with them as well.

In Game Name : Afroman1517

Time Playing Tekkit Lite : Since the release

Have You Been Banned : Never

Why Would You Like to Play in This Server : I would like to play on this server because I have kind of always been a single - player kind of person, but now I would like to take a shot at playing with other people who enjoy tekkit as much as I do! :)

In game name: Iownallys

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Several months

Have you been banned: Not to my knowledge.

Why would you like to play on this server: Seems cool by the description. The buildings look really nice and the pvp concept looks cool XD.

TuFCriminal your application for Whitelist has been rejected due to lying about previous Bans. You were banned on another server for Disrespect and posted an appeal about it in their forums.

Sorry you will not be accepted on our server.

it wasent on a tekkit server i thought u ment on a tekkit server

In game name:dman59847

Time playing Tekkit-lite:Since the release.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Uhh i guess i have been banned a few times but it was temp

and because the staff was immature and too young to be staff

Why would you like to play on this server:Because i love playing tekkit and i would like to have just an other server to play on :D

In game name: 22craftman

have I been banned: no (as far as I know)

time playing tekkit: 1 month BUT time studying ic2:1 year

why I want to play: I cant really find a good server and if I do its not really stable and by that I mean cant join some times and restarts every 10 minutes

so can I join?

also i can make factorys and I can figure out a lot of stuff with mods and im very good with math see 1+1=38

and im funy(i think) and i know good ways to kill mobs and creepas and stuffs and im good with arcetecher and im fast at typing so CAN I JOIN!?

In game name: 22craftman

have I been banned: no (as far as I know)

time playing tekkit: 1 month BUT time studying ic2:1 year

why I want to play: I cant really find a good server and if I do its not really stable and by that I mean cant join some times and restarts every 10 minutes

so can I join?

also i can make factorys and I can figure out a lot of stuff with mods and im very good with math see 1+1=38

and im funy(i think) and i know good ways to kill mobs and creepas and stuffs and im good with arcetecher and im fast at typing so CAN I JOIN!?

how do you spell archetecter?