[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: iLikePuzzles

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Since it came out

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)I was banned for two minutes by mistake

Why would you like to play on this server: Because my friends are playing on here and it looks like a very nice server

In game name: zachdeath13

Time playing Tekkit-lite: None, but I know practically everything about tekkit classic

Have you been banned: (Don't lie we'll find out) Nope

Why would you like to play on this server: Cause my main server is down and I want to have some fun with the new tekkit lite :3

In game name: jmkiller99

Time playing Tekkit-lite: i have tested it out now and then after the release but i have played more tekkit classic

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): i have been banned once but only temp ban because of a misundersatnding, i was making a video of the server and i got permission to use fly mods but one of the moderators didn't get a notice

Why would you like to play on this server: i would like to play on this server because it looks nice by the plugins alone and i want to play with a nice community because or else i would be playing alone xD

My friend wants in on all this, but has no time for a technic account. So, here he is.

IGN: Alamdan

Have you ever been banned?: No

Why do you want to join: Not many servers with forestry on tekkit lite. So i want to try it out.

In game name: Lovino_Vargas

Time playing Tekkit-lite:About a week, played tekkit classis before this

Have you been banned: Never been banned

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because not many good servers out there, also you guys have twilight forest. i also like playing with a nice and friendly community

In game name: MinerKeith

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Since Release

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) quite a thew, but not recently

Why would you like to play on this server: Because i love towny for one thing and this looks like a stable server that i can spend my time on.

In game name: MiniMills

Time playing Tekkit-lite: First time with the modpack, but I have used some of the mods before

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server: I want to build some awesome contraptions, maybe make a few new friends along the way as well

In game name: imperial_greece

Time playing Tekkit-lite: I know Builcraft and Industrialcraft 2 very well, and i know half of the other mods, but i just started playing tekkit lite a couple days ago.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server: I am looking for a good tekkit server that me and my friends could play on.

In game name:aja45680

Time playing Tekkit-lite: honestly 4 or 5 days after my birthday and that is jan 6th

Have you been banned:nope ive made a server owner mad tho he was to stupid to do anything about me

Why would you like to play on this server: i want a lag free enviorment low grief and a place to build

until my fingers break i came to

CONQUER

to

THRIVE

to

PROSPER

to

DIE

i came to LIVE

In game name: NinjaKid_Man

Time playing Tekkit-lite: About a week, played tekkit classic before

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: There isnt much good servers out there and my friend said he liked this server, plus i really like twilight forest and towny

In game name:Jumjom

Time playing Tekkit-lite:A little more than 1 month

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Not in tekkit

Why would you like to play on this server: I'm looking for a fun tekkit server to play on and this looks awesome!

In game name: New_Equinus

Time playing Tekkit-lite: 4 weeks

Have you been banned: no

Why would you like to play on this server: I'd like to try out forestry and the twilight forest. I like to build up a base and try out new architecture, but would also like to try a group that did some cooperative building.