[3.1.2] XiCraft [24/7][White-List][No Griefing][6 Slots][Lwc][PvE]

Elliotxi

Welcome to the XiCraft

Server

Hi, my name is Elliot. I've had this server for a couple of days and done nothing with it, and so I've put public to see what other people can do with it. I've made it 6 slots so it doesn't come to public and lag.

What is this Server about?

Our Server is about having fun playing Tekkit and letting other people have that opportunity and play with there friends.

Plugins

The plugins we have on our server are: JCommandsEssentials, LWC, SimpleCommands, SimpleSpawn, SimpleTeleport, SimpleWarp, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, SimpleHome, PermissonsEx

Rules

1. No Greifing or = Permanent Ban

2. No Swearing or = Kick

3. Be Nice to Staff

4. No Hacks (x-ray, fly, etc.) or = Permanent Ban

5. NO CAPS! or = Kick

6. Have a fun time

Joining

Ok, now we want to know a bit more about you.

Fill in this application so we can white-list you.

Application

Name:

IGN:

Tell us something about yourself:

Time zone:

Ever Banned? If so why:

Why do you think this servers for you:

Tekkit Experience:

Name:bill

IGN:celtickings2387

Tell us something about yourself: Im a good tekkit player i have not played since i was a owner last summer it crashed to many times

Time zone:USA 10:42 pm

Ever Banned? If so why: Never did i dont like griefers trust me i had too many to kick out i just want to play with peace of mind

Why do you think this servers for you:Well i was reading alot of tekkit servers and none of them are nice trust me they will kill you for no reason this one is small and im guessing not that many come on this server so ill love to join and have fun write me back any time and will it be ok if i can have my brother join too?

Tekkit Experience:1/2years

Application

Name:Rodion

IGN:gitur32

Tell us something about yourself:I am a very helpfull persone that would like to share his knowledge of tekkit or learn something more

Time zone:Central europe +1

Ever Banned? If so why:Never got banned

Why do you think this servers for you:Because it is a nice small server where you can play with people without ops

Tekkit Experience:i played tekkit for 8 months and the only mod i am not good with is computercraft

Name: Evan

IGN: jhcoolidge

Tell us something about yourself: I usually spend my time underground mining, I share my items a lot and collect lots of recourses.

Time zone: U.S.A Eastern Daylight

Ever Banned? If so why: No.

Why do you think this servers for you: I think that this server will hopefully help me get started on Tekkit instead of not knowing what to do and help me meet new people.

Tekkit Experience: I don't have very much experience, I'm hoping to get on a server with people that can help me.

Name: Shane

IGN: ledgeman

Tell us something about yourself: I like building cool things and experimenting.

Time Zone: GMT

Ever Banned? If so why: I've never been banned

Why do you think this servers for you: I have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while now and this one looks nice and hopefully I'll be able to learn some new things

Tekkit Experience: I know the basics of tekkit but nothing too complicated

Name: Max

IGN: Moeller7

Tell us something about yourself: I like to build stuff and hang out with people

Time zone: US eastern standerd time (ohio time)

Ever Banned? If so why: No

Why do you think this servers for you: i think its for me because i am great with building

Tekkit Experience: me and my friends used to play to gether so we built awsome machines (i am not that great with somethings though)

Application

Name: Matthew

IGN: Mattmatt718

Tell us something about yourself: I like tekkit but every server i go on i get things stolen:(

Time zone: GTM

Ever Banned? If so why: I have never been baned

Why do you think this servers for you: Because I would like to play a server with a friendly community and be able to get to know them, I also enjoy tekkit

Tekkit Experience: I have played it with my friends and I know the basics, but never got too far with it.

Application

Name: Ryan Young

IGN: ryyo96

Tell us something about yourself: I am a mature male who is looking for a tekkit community that are all friendly and nice to each other

Time zone: GMT

Ever Banned? Nope

Why do you think this servers for you: I think i can bring a humerous atmosphere to the tekkit community and be-friend mostly everyone. i hope to be playing along with people and create partners to work with

Tekkit Experience: I would call myself a technomage. i mainly work with the magic elements of tekkit and also the machinery and other technology items. Iv'e been playing tekkit for at least a year and a half and been playing vanilla minecraft for around three years

Name:connor

IGN:connorpop54

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play games and I know a lot about tekkit

Time zone: East usa

Ever Banned? If so why: no av

Why do you think this servers for you: because I like the # of slots and the rules will make me feel like I don't have to build defenses or protect myself

Tekkit Experience: have been playing for year and I know what im doing

Name: Daniel

IGN: Blakfox

Tell us something about yourself: I like tekkit

Time zone: USA Eastern

Ever Banned? If so why: no

Why do you think this servers for you: I like tekkit w/ others

Tekkit Experience: A little. I know how to play. Does this server have the Crafting Table 3?

Name: David

IGN: gatherer818

Tell us something about yourself: I make some amazing contraptions with Tekkit, especially automated crafters.

Time zone: EST

Ever Banned? If so why: Nope

Why do you think this servers for you: I've been looking for a small server with EE not totally disabled because boring mining is my least favorite part of Minecraft, I love making things!

Tekkit Experience: A year and a half, I think? Maybe a little less. I play a while, then drift to other games, then come back.

Application

Name: Mack

IGN: mackf

Tell us something about yourself: I love everything computers and dedicate my life to it :)

Time zone: PST

Ever Banned? If so why: Nope!

Why do you think this servers for you: I want a small community where I know everyone and not many people get added so you can make friends and have fun!

Tekkit Experience: I've played Tekkit for about a year and a half. For the last month or so I've been playing FTB. I know lots about most of the mods in Tekkit and am up to helping people. I've been playing vanilla MC for about as long and I love both and play them actively.

Application

Name:yannick

IGN:sogeking96

Tell us something about yourself:there is not much to tell about exept that i'm a welder

Time zone:gmt+1

Ever Banned? If so why:yes yelling at mods

Why do you think this servers for you:it looks nice and friendly perfect for me

Tekkit Experience:veteran

Application

Name: Peyton

IGN: lomnjg

Tell us something about yourself: After tekkit I love cross-country, and soccer.

Time zone: Central Time ( I live in Illinois)

Ever banned: Nope,I don't play too much multiplayer

Why do you think this server is for you: I love tekkit, and this seems like the nice friendly server I want to be a part of.

Tekkit exeperience: Veteran

Reply back as soon as you can!!!

Application

Name: Jonathan

IGN: JonZeEpic

Tell us something about yourself: 14 Year Old Youtube video maker, online programmer. Smart, with A+ average, likes solitary work (Will probably just work quietly) and good mannered.

Time zone: NST [Newfoundland Standard Time, -3:30]

Ever Banned? If so why: Once, because they hated my country [Canada]

Why do you think this servers for you: I need a whitelist server to join where I can be pretty sure there are no spammy obnoxious idiots lagging up the game and griefing everything.

Tekkit Experience: Knows a lot about everything in tekkit, played on other servers.

Application

Name:Benjamin

IGN:evilmonkey101

Tell us something about yourself:I like farming in minecraft,good at science.Likes to build forts.Well behaved.

Time zone:UK

Ever banned?If so why:Never been banned.

Why do you think serves for you:sick of grifers and trolls would like to play with good mannered people.I think this server will have friendly people and good builders.

Tekkit experience:Knows lots about build craft and industrial craft and most things.

Name: Kyle

IGN: RathHD

Tell us something about yourself: I love Minecraft.

Ever Banned? If so why: Ive never been banned

Why do you think this servers for you: I want a server with either no lag or a very bit of lag and i dont want too many people.

Tekkit Experience: I havent played it too much but ive seen tons of videos.

• 3 weeks later...

Application

Name:Kassidy

IGN:GoldenPiggies

Tell us something about yourself: I am a girl minecraft player. I love minecraft! I like playing with others and just hanging out.

Time zone:

Ever Banned? If so why:Nope don't use hacks or greif :).

Why do you think this servers for you:It fits how I like playing tekkit I love small servers.

Tekkit Experience: 6 moths or more started in July.

Name: Collin

IGN: babbaj20

Something about myself: I enjoy playing source(Garrys mod) and minecraft/Tekkit

Ever banned: No

Why this server is for me: I prefer to play with only a few other players and i dont like to play with random people everytime I join a server

Experience: about 6 months + lets plays and tutuorials

Application

Name:Ryan

IGN:crazyryan12

Tell us something about yourself:I am a very smart person and willing to help with anything.

Time zone: central america

Ever Banned? If so why:never banned

Why do you think this servers for you:cause you seem awesome and I wanna help

Tekkit Experience:playing it for almost two years now...haven't got the right computer for it yet but this one works.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Cole

IGN: congerboy

tell us something about yourself: a all around good and trustworthy minecraft, tekkit player

Time zone: pacific

Ever Banned? If so why: have never been banned before

Why do you think this server for you: I would like a small and nice server to play tekkit on

Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit for about 2 years now and have plenty experience.