[3.1.2] XiCraft [24/7][White-List][No Griefing][6 Slots][Lwc][PvE]

Elliotxi

Name:Brandon

IGN:bmanxxflxx

about me:Im a long time minecraft player all the way back to alpha. im a good tekkit player and I dedicate a lot of time to it. Im a nice guy and love to just build and have fun with others

Time zone:eastern standerd

Ever banned?: never

Why I think this server is for me?:Im looking for a server with few banned items, a good community, and not over whelming or controlling so i can be free to build. this server seems to be what i have spent so much time looking for.

Tekkit Experience: i have played tekkit for years now and have gotten pretty good with just about everything in the game(sep computer craft im still learning that one)

Application

Name: Kegan

IGN: LunarPhase

Tell us something about yourself: Hardcore PC Gamer

Time zone: US

Ever Banned? If so why: Nope ;p

Why do you think this servers for you: Looking for a new community to play with, somewhere that doesn't reset every single week, and socials!

Tekkit Experience: New to tekkit and loving it

Application

Name: MysticPing irl name Victor

IGN: MysticPing

Tell us something about yourself: Well i love tekkit and i've been looking for months for a good tekkit server with few mods disabled

Time zone: Central Europian

Ever Banned? If so why: Well to be honest i've been banned once. I was repairing a griefed building when someone thought that i griefed it.

Why do you think this servers for you: As i said i've been looking for a good server for months

Tekkit Experience: Alot! recently i've gotten into computer craft,

if MysticPing == "Really want to join this server" then

print("I really do!")

else

print(" i still do!")

end

Name: Billy

IGN: Aeowind

Tell us something about yourself: Like to build stuff on my own but will help to build spawn or a nether hub.

Time zone: EST

Ever Banned? If so, why?: Never been banned

Why do you think this server is for you?: There is only six slots so it would be easy to get to know everybody and hopefully no-one griefs or steals.

Tekkit Experience: 5 Months

• 9 months later...

Name: Evan

IGN: problast239

something about me: I like to play guitar and love playing tekkit

Time zone: eastern standard

Ever Banned? If so why: once from a vanilla server for joking about having x-ray

Why do you think this servers for you: because i have been playing single player and its lonely :( but it would be cool to have a good community to play with

Tekkit Experience: i have been playing for about 3 years now and I'm pretty good at it.

• 2 weeks later...

Application

Name: Randy

IGN: insanecreeper1x

Tell us something about yourself: I absolutely love to build, plus I love EE <3

Time zone: Atlantic

Ever Banned? If so why: Nah, and if so I don't know about it.

Why do you think this servers for you: I dislike big servers as they tend to have little free land.

Tekkit Experience: I've played Tekkit since the Technic launcher implemented it. I've always loved it, mostly because of EE.

name: tom

IGN: Tommo69

something about myself: love gaming and good at tekkit

Timezone: australia

banned P: never, im a good guy

i think this server is for me because i like small personal servers with no ag, big ones have too much chance for idiots

ive been playing tekkit for almost two years

Application

Name:nathan

IGN: commandersmash

Tell us something about yourself: I like sports and play on the computer in my free time

Time zone: central

Ever Banned? If so why: none I've been a good boy :)

Why do you think this servers for you: i want to play for they enjoyment of minecraft ,and connot find any other good looking servers.

Tekkit Experience:[4-5weaks i also played a lot of ftb