[0.5.7] EliteCraft [PvP,PvE] [50 Slots] [No Whitelist]

Leo Pogue

Server Ip: 209.222.108.34:25588

Server Rules: 1. Respect Players, 2. Griefing is Allowed, 3. Raiding is NOT ALLOWED, 4. No Swearing,

5. No Spawn Killing, 6. No 1x64 Towers, 7. Respect Staff , 8. Create a Faction,

9. You Can Make Shops, 10. TnT is Allowed (just dont make holes for fun use it for griefing)

Description: This Server is 24/7 i use to have it a normal minecraft server until people asked me about tekkit. I saw TekkitLite and then i started liking it so i made my old craftbukkit server into a TekkitLite server and i really hope you guys like it.

Staff: Our Staff is really nice if you want to be staff just ask me whenever im on ill talk to you about it and you mite get the spot(;

Community: The kind of players i want in my server is the type that can be respectful and dont say alot of swearing words and can report problems or players that aren't following the rule's.

Swearing is the least of the problems. While it's nice to have plugins for cleaning up spawn after someone has nuked it and probably now enjoys that 5 day ban, my experience is crippled because i can't use certain tekkit blocks like flax, because of a LWC block protection mod which doesn't work well with non vanilla servers. Playing elsewhere untill this gets sorted out. Oh and if the owner decides to ban nukes completely because of some random griefer who blew up the spawn before then count me out.

Swearing is the least of the problems. While it's nice to have plugins for cleaning up spawn after someone has nuked it and probably now enjoys that 5 day ban, my experience is crippled because i can't use certain tekkit blocks like flax, because of a LWC block protection mod which doesn't work well with non vanilla servers. Playing elsewhere untill this gets sorted out. Oh and if the owner decides to ban nukes completely because of some random griefer who blew up the spawn before then count me out.

I think i fixed the LWC problem already

why is it down?

sorry the hosting company im using is doing something to there server's and will i was in that section of server's were they needed fixing :/ im sorry guys i hope i can get my server up and running before the week starts! Dont Give up on us! we will come back! SOON!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...