automatic crafting table with philosopher's stone solution

MrNerd

okey, just wanted to share this if anyone didn't know

since u cant just put the philosophers stone in a chest next to the table anymore, this is what u gotta do

firstly, u need to make the philosophers stone inside the automatic crafting table, it cant hit your investory at all, cause then it shows a bar showing it has been used and then it wont work

after uve made that, u make pipes from the chest next to the table and make it to another automatic crafting table, inside that u need to make a philosophers stone, but u need twice the recipe, cause we want it to be sent down the pipes to the chest thats next to the main table, so ull have to put a redstone engine to send it ofc

i hope it's understood, good luck ^^

or... you can just make the setup like you want to , with 1 stone in the crafting table and 1 in the chest nest to it, run it once, it should work cause the 2 stones have the energy bar. After that, the bar from the stone in the chest would disappear and would make it unusable... but, you can just manually make the recipe in your crafting table and the bar on the stone in the crafting table would disappear too, making the stones competable again.

Then just start your machine and let it run =D

or... you can just make the setup like you want to , with 1 stone in the crafting table and 1 in the chest nest to it, run it once, it should work cause the 2 stones have the energy bar. After that, the bar from the stone in the chest would disappear and would make it unusable... but, you can just manually make the recipe in your crafting table and the bar on the stone in the crafting table would disappear too, making the stones competable again.

Then just start your machine and let it run =D

Thx guy . This help me.

Easier Solution: Hold shift and click the Phil Stone while its in the chest next to the Automatic Crafting Table, then it will drop into your inventory. Do the same thing to the phil stone in your inventory, returning it to the chest that's next to your Automatic crafting table. This will trigger it to craft your request again.

I have 8 Phil stone sin the chest, and I just spam this method. Just hope they fix this soon, its not too much of a hassle, but it gets annoying.

• 8 months later...

MrNerd was actually sort of right.

You can set up 2 diamonds, 8 glowstone, and 8 redstone in an Automatic Crafting Table (such that they make a Philosopher's Stone), then use a wooden pipe to pipe one into a chest, and then set up your Automatic Crafting Table next to that chest, i.e. so that it turns a diamond into 4 gold. Then, after you use that recipe once manually, both the Philosopher's Stone in the Table and the Chest will have no damage bar and will therefore work together indefinitely, since both will stay that way. This allows the transmutation recipe to work indefinitely, and is especially useful in combination with Krapht's Logistic Pipes, because it eliminates the need for Energy Condensers and Collectors and also does not require manual labor.

I hope that makes sense.