What is this?

Fakie

This is a forum. It shouldn't take that long.

Stop complaining and accept the help we're giving you even though you're being impressively impatient for a forum of the scale of the Technic Forums. I don't know where you've been, but some forums are much, much slower than this. You waited, what, 4 hours? 3 and half? It easily takes one day before getting an answer on a bug report. Which is what you should have done, in the bug report section, rather than making a post in the Tekkit classic discussion. I recommend you take a look at our rules, as bumping (What you've done) isn't permitted.

Stop complaining and accept the help we're giving you even though you're being impressively impatient for a forum of the scale of the Technic Forums. I don't know where you've been, but some forums are much, much slower than this. You waited, what, 4 hours? 3 and half? It easily takes one day before getting an answer on a bug report. Which is what you should have done, in the bug report section, rather than making a post in the Tekkit classic discussion. I recommend you take a look at our rules, as bumping (What you've done) isn't permitted.

Oh well, I guess you're correct. Most forums I've been on are very fast.