Tekkit 2.1.1 - Windows 7 Error.

Moofy

Okay.

I tried to setup a Tekkit 2.1.1 today for me and my friend. I do this over Hamachi because my port forwarding is being a b!tch.

I used:

5v9xt.png That was my first error. The second is too long. --- Can anyone help? Thanks! ~ Moofy -------------- THE FIX! x86 - change the code to:

java -Xmx3G -XmsG -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

pause

To begin with. It gave me an error. Then i changed it to:

java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

pause

Now that error is gone, but a lot of text pops up, loading standard Minecraft blocks. All mods gives me errors.

The other error jsut said that the path was wrong or something.

Here:

java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

pause

in the launch.bat

Then go to the mod folder and delete ONLY that "advanced machines" one.

DONE!

I like how multiple people are making guesses at this guy's problem without seeing the error since he didn't post it. that said, given the very, VERY small amount of info to go on I'm going to assume it's the IC2 advanced machines mod major/minor version error. as such, the answer is has already been provided.

next time though OP, just post a pastebin of the errors. no one will complain that they are too long, trust me. also, errors that you already fixed don't help us solve the errors you haven't. I almost leaped to the conclusion that you were trying to allocate too much RAM because the screenshot was of a problem that doesn't have any bearing on anything.