BC question

I have a question about the teleport pipes mod for buildcraft, because I want to make a pipe from the nether to the overworld using TP pipes and pump it into a Geogen but I don't know if you can. Do they at least work with items so I could make lava cells and pump those from nether to overworld? Any information would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

You cannot do this when you leave one world it stops loading. But what you can do is set up a pump+canning machine system in the nether and then just afk for a bit. OR you can make your condenser from EE make you lava cells. OR you can buy a gun and go shoot up an office building. Its up to you.

Unfortunately, the version of Forestry included in Tekkit does not have a bottler capable of making anything useful. It's only capable of putting biofuel into fuel cans, which is basically useless.

You can set up a machine to make lava cells, of course, but it's much more complicated. You have a tank of lava, and facing that lava is a deployer. In the deployer is a bucket, with a filter to pull lava buckets out and dump them in a chest. The chest is set up next to an automatic crafting table which uses empty cells and the lava buckets to make lava cells. There's another filter attached to the chest with the lava buckets in it that pulls out empty buckets and sticks them back in the deployer. You will have to either add cells to this or add an extra bit of autocrafting tables to turn tin into cells (which I suggest, because you can carry a lot more tin into the nether than empty cells), but it's largely automatic. You then have this contraption output the cells into an Ender chest, with one that has a matching color code back at home, where you can either use them manually or rig a system to automatically send them to your geothermal generators.

Unfortunately, for this to work properly, you need to have someone in the nether so the machine will run. Synthesizing lava cells with EE is the easiest route.