Flying

Xanice

It's a generic server feature designed to keep people from cheating simply go into server.properties in the folder your tekkit server is in and switch "allow-flight=false" to "allow-flight=true". That should fix it unless there is something else I don't know, i just fiddle with the server so I'm not a wiz.

It's a generic server feature designed to keep people from cheating simply go into server.properties in the folder your tekkit server is in and switch "allow-flight=false" to "allow-flight=true". That should fix it unless there is something else I don't know, i just fiddle with the server so I'm not a wiz.

this is 100% correct. had this problem myself a while ago and this is what I did to fix it. accessing my flying castle has never been easier!

• 2 weeks later...

Im using casper's tekkit server launcher and the file is contents/Resources/TekkitServer/Server.Properties

and doesn't it automatically save when you X out the text edit box?

if you open it up right now does it have all that stuff set the way you think it's set? if no, then no. if yes, then apparently it does.

if that does not work, I just was browsing the mac server setup thread and saw something that might be the cause of your issue.

look in ~/TekkitServer and see if there's a server.properties in there. if so, make sure it's got the settings you want as well.