[1.0.11]CompanyCraft[PvE][5 slots][whitelist][no mods removed]

SPB641

• Username: BanksyStreetArt
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 1½-2 year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Yea, most of it
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Teamplay, no pvp and great rules
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Mostly want to mine and stuff cause people have problems getting all those resources, but honestly, the science.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Username: Mr_smiley__
  • and if i am not acepted im fine with that i see that you are getting a bit more people then you woud of barged for
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about a year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: i know about the asembly line and i have worked out the basics quickly and its realy quite fun though i dont get far considering my home gets nuked/raided on all the other servers i go on
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i realy want to make some real progress in this mod and i realy like it yet all the othere servers only offer death, war, and heartbreak and i am not up for that you are the only server that dosent surve nukes on a plater and tell the consumer to troll and greafe to there hearts content
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: making contraptions what more can i say auto-mob farms auto-catus farms then i found tekkit and i was thriled

• Username:L12J07
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 or 3 years 4 tops
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not really I've been concentrating on tekkit.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on a nice, small server that won't make fun of me because of my age and shyness.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Building companies,helping out people,etc.

• Username: cozmiczwammy
  • Age: 13 (however I am not stupid and will not do stupid stuff in chat or elsewhere)
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: scince 2010
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: i am quite new but i can look after myslef
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: this server looks great as there are no banned items or restrictions, I also like the way it is not a server I will find chat spamming people on.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: scince i am new to voltz what i like doing is exploring what the modpack has in it, I especially like doing it with others.

thank-you

Sam

• Username:Sharktooth11
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I have been playing for a month I am still learning
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Seems like a nice small sever I like small servers thers no lag and less people to have work with
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building armor and mechinisms

• Username: ImperialPlanet1
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I'm fairly new but i know the basics.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: 1 I don't like pvp, 2 I've seen the yogcast play this and it seems pretty fun.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Making lots of machines and trying to do everything possible.

btw If there is room can you add my friend Pyro_Knight please.

• Username: Notch_54
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: An ok amount
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on a no greifing and no pvp server.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz building epic bases

• Username: skyem123
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Version 1.2 (the one with jungles).
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not much. But i can learn quickly!
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on a no greif server.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Everything.

Username: Popcorn0527 Age: 13 How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 Year, Played Early Beta Do you know much about Voltz?: A Little Bit, Have Been Watching Videos About It Why do you want to play on this server?: Because There Are No Banned Items/Reasonable Rules and The Up Time For it Is 24/7 What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I Like Playing With Others, Creating Great Contraptions

• Username: brodster121
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: not to much i was hoping to be taught some more
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i want to play on a server that no one will greif me while im learning and i want to make a company
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: making companys, towers, and factorys

• Username: lolznone
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Indev
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Too Much
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I am just looking to have fun, and create lots of Creations.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Creating, Missile Silos, Factories, Labs, There are lots more.

• username: bubbabattel128 {supposed to be like that.}
  • how long have you been playing minecraft?: summer 2010.
  • do you know much about voltz?: i a lot just can't explain.
  • why do you want to play on this server?: because i know if a servers not whitelisted someone will steal all my stuff that i acomplish.
  • what do you like doing in minecraft/voltz?: mining sitting in my home explosion mining and fighting mobs.

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.6.6
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not much didnt play befor
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I Havent found a good server too play on
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Crafting, building and killing Stuff

• Username: TehLightGamer
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.6.6
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not much didnt play befor
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I Havent found a good server too play on
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Crafting, building and killing Stuff

• Username: hunt1812
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: i have played it right when it came out.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: there isn't many players so theres less lag, and no banned items and less chat screen scence only a few people
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: everything voltz is the best compacation of mods and its the mining crafting and building

• Username: espertkiller
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.3 (before hunger, i cant remember what it was, alpha beta etc.)
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: alot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: because i find playing voltz alone is pretty boring
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: getting upgraded gear and going mining and stuff

• Application:

• Username: Pandens
    • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around a year and a half
    • Do you know much about Voltz?: A fair amount
    • Why do you want to play on this server?:It looks small scale and I like that it is no grief/raid
    • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Building all the cool tech and discovering all the machines

• Username: JPSeabury
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.8
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a lot about Mekanisms and MFFS PowerSuits, as well as Forcefield Systems from Tekkit- enough to not be totally clueless!
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a Voltz server that has a good community and few (if any!) mods banned or removed.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: In minecraft, I build TONS of things, most of them (according to others) pretty awesome looking- like airships, fortresses, castles, villages, and more. In Voltz, I fully realize the true potential of jacked-up superhero armor, and enjoy trying new modules on the PowerSuits, as well as integrating the technology of the mods into my buildings.

• Username:shyguy626
  • Ages:17
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Playing for maybe 2 weeks
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:hate getting griefed and long chat lists and i want to play on a small server
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:like to build for fun or get serious and build factories

• Username: Linkandsuki
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 and a half yearsish
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know enough to survive
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I love voltz but playing by myself isnt the best and most servers are crap due to being exploded
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like it all the mining the crafting the building and using items that are really cool in voltz

Username:CrossBoltCZ

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since BETA 1.3

Do you know much about Voltz?I´ve watched few yogscast videos of it and most importantly i know how to get to the voltz wiki(i know its really big succes)

Why do you want to play on this server?:It seems like a bright light in dark abyss,atleast for me.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Building bases/houses in unusual places.Messing with mods

Sorry it took so long but the server is back. Plus for now I have removed the whitelist so anyone can join. Thank you all for your patience. Unfortunatly I lost the old world so we will have to start fresh.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons