[1.0.11]CompanyCraft[PvE][5 slots][whitelist][no mods removed]

SPB641

• Username: panchovillia99
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:beta 1.5
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Enough to survive and help others
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: To play with others im tired of playing single player voltz and it looks fun to play with others.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: making towns, defense systems, mining, testing missles (controlled testing, no griefing with them) that pretty much :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application:

• Username: Gladiator8297
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: As much as anyone
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I have been scouring the internet for a server that I like and that bans for griefing.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I love building, surviving, playing with others, mining, exploring, and creating cool stuff.

• Username:swordboy64
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:early alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:not alot but enough
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i want a decent server where i can play peacefully
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:making military bases (would not be used to kill everyone)

• 3 weeks later...

• Username: Kamorigu
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2011
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not so much but many things about Mekanism and Power Suits
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Searching a cool Voltz Server and love to play with other people
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Playing with Friends and Have Fun with a Power suit.

• 3 weeks later...

Username: DoodTheDud

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.7

Do you know much about Voltz?: Nope.

Why do you want to play on this server?: So me and a friend or two can figure the mod out without pvp.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz: Building stuffs.

• 1 month later...

• Username:Lithorn
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Little bit, mostly a Tekkit King.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to try out the new toys in weapons, but I don't want my base being blown up. I would rather have "Outpost" Wars. One thing I wanna test is if the missles can be absorbed by the ForceField shield
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Everything but I like my solitude.

Username:Hobomonkey

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since 1.3 Beta

Do you know much about Voltz?:Enough to create a low class Mine-Chem Voltz company.

Why do you want to play on this server?:I thought I could have new beginnings. I want to bring the magic of minecraft drugs into this server.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:I like making friends, and creating a nice house for me. Iiving out my days. on a peaceful farm. on volts, i mainly like making drugs and selling it.

• Username: lordliam13
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:5-6 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:enough to get by
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: because I love servers that haven't been greifed and there are still ores everywhere
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: survival maps

IGN: mfkdso

how long have u been playin mc?: alpha

how much do u know: a bunch

Why do you want to play on this server?:it will be a good experience because i dont like giant servers

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building giant contraptions(factorys etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

• Username: popped101
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1 year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: yeah i know a lot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: because i'm looking for a good server with good people to play with.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: i like doing everything

• 1 month later...

• Username: Hunt004
  • How long have you been playing minecraft?: Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Barley, but I do learn fast!
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I love playing with knew people, working as a team and demolishing any rivals WE may have!
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I Love Building, Crafting, farming, Defence/missile control, and MOST OF ALL WORKING AS A TEAM!!! (TEAM, there NO i)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons