[1.0.11]CompanyCraft[PvE][5 slots][whitelist][no mods removed]

SPB641

• Username: Evil_Neighbor
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: No
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: The server seems helpful in teaching me Voltz, especially since it's only PvE.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Tinkering with Machines and power

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Username:JustinianoWoWo
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Nothing! i would love to learn how to play though!
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:it is a whitelist no griefing! i love that about a server.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Mining and building houses

• Username: DiamondKing489
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since 1.2.1
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Not Much since I only knew Technic Launcher since 1.3.2
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:I want to see people playing voltz and enjoy it with friends. Also the youtubers I see making let's play.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Learning new stuff.

• Username:Eat_cheese_plz
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 months roughly.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know the general starting stuff.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i think it would be fun to play on a whitelist server so jerks that have been playing forever do just come and kill you and take all your stuff.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz? It is way fun because you just get to build what ever you want and voltz is awesome.

• Username: Lymerik
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.2
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know quite a bit. I love Voltz and I learn fast.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want a server where I can play and not worry about hackers who constantly find by base and destroy everything. The last couple of server's I've played on I spent hours working only to have some jerk magically find my base and instantly destroy everything i have.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like to build secret bases and experiment with Voltz recepies.

• 2 weeks later...

username:djboah.

how long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 year.

why do you want to play on this server?: because i love playing voltz and it would be nice to play it with other people.

what do you like doing in minecraft/voltz?:mining,crafting and helping other people.

• Username:iceking601
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:3 months
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:becuase i have been on other servers and they are to filled with peapole and this is whitelisted so only peapole with applys get one and i think this server will be really fun!
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:dealing with machinery because i love machines on voltz and on minecraft i usually build really big and awsome things

Username: Thefrostbitesme

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 and a half years

Do you know much about Voltz?: alittle kinda new

Why do you want to play on this server?: i like small servers

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:gettin sh*t done and trying to advance

• Username: Sloanith
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 5 months
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Watched all of yogscast volts not to hard to figure it out
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Kinda sucks playing alone just looking for a small server to have some fun on with no stupid ppl trying to blow everything up
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Exploring and building alone and with others and just trying out all the new features

• Username:Jake2002615
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 1.3.0
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:a lot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:i want a server with no grief
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?launching missiles and useing machines

• Username: yserathedreamer

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta

• Do you know much about Voltz?: Little only been playing for a few days or so off and on.

• Why do you want to play on this server?: Looking for a small server that i can invite friends to.

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Little bit of everything, from creative to making huge factories.

Application:

• Username:165Webb
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Roughly 4 and a half months
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: no but i am a fast learner. Plus there is wiki.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i have seen youtubers play voltz with friends and it looks fun to do.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Pretty much mining, crafting, and using the new items that you dont get in regular minecraft.

Username: OzoneXD

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft since 2009. (somewhere in Alpha)

Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a good amount about Voltz.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I'm sick and tired of getting raided, griefed, trolled, killed, trapped, etc.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz:I like learning how to craft new things, mining, BUILDING etc.

:)

• Username: Legonick357
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: How to start up and do basics, learning as I go
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Looking for a peaceful server for me and some friends to play on
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building, I want to make a huge industry of some sort. Maybe weapons maybe not idk.

• Username:Blazeriscool
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1 year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: mostley the factory stuff
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: so i can play voltz with other people
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building giant things and mining to build giant things

• Username:fog128
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:i know a little bit buy i look at the
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because it look really good on youtube
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:i like all of it really

• Username: Wildones2001
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know quite allot to get me through
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I have watched yogscast play it and it looks fun and it is!
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Mostly everything except war.

• Username: Blockaxe333
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: nearly 4 years now.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Indeed, im adept with most mods, if not knowing bits and pieces only on one or two.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because im sick of open-ended grief and faction pvp server that you get destroyed every five mins on.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Building new things that are great, role-playing and generally just playing with the tech and pushing the boundries of whats known.

• Username:joblipat
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1.2.4
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:much
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:to have fun build to do voltz
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?doing techy stuff

• Username:sigurjon0707
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 1.6 i think
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:really much i play also on a server that a friend f mine owns
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:factorising
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:factorising, Auto Farming

Username: mehtehtrollface

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.8 Beta

Do you know much about Voltz: Good at almost anything, but will be absolutely OK soon.

Why do you want to play on this server:I want to share some tricks with the others, make epic factories, do big projects for better life in the server and so on.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz: For me, a new start doesn't mean you need to rage. A new start is a new challenge. But it's better to do it in a good community where all of the players are your friends, and all of you are doing a cooperative work for better life of all players.

• 3 weeks later...

• Username: xDeckOfJokersx
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: pretty much everything
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I like that it is pve and their is no griefing
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: mining and building structures

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons