Offline Mode

ScribbleBro

Question

Hey guys

with the old launcher there used to be offline mode if u couldnt connect to minecraft.net now there isnt i cant play technic without being connected to the internet can someone give me some ideas or can Cheap Shot maybe add an offline mode

it just boils down to notch says it's ok to pirate his game. Yes that's fine go pirate it. Will notch give you pirated minecraft? No. Will WE give you prirated minecraft? No get bent. Will we do twice as much work every day so that our launcher can somehow work with your pirated account? No get double bent. We'd probably have to break the law to do that and you're just not worth it sorry. If you want to pirate minecraft, accept that it means some things will be more difficult and less convenient. So in the long run, I think what I'm trying to say is, get bent.

What a pirate can do.

1. Say arggggg

2. Get a cracked account

3. Individually install all mods in technic pack to get the full experience

4. Profit?

What a pirate can do.

1. Say arggggg

2. Get a cracked account

4. Profit?

Nah, it's actually really easy to use the launcher to get all the mods working, but a lot of these pirate kids want it done for them because they're lazy.

What a pirate can do.

1. Say arggggg

2. Get a cracked account

4. Profit?

1. Say argggg

2. Get a cracked account

3. Beg us to make breaking the law for them a full time job so they can save some time

4. Get bent

Unforutently my launcher is stuck in offline mode :/ i own a premium act so my plan was to Individually install all mods in technic pack to the default minecraft dont even try its a nightmare -.- to any one planing on hacking it good luck its nearly inpossible