RankMeUp not working!

lukeb28

Hey all. I'm having a small problem with the plugin "RankMeUp".

When someone buys a rank up with in game cash it shows up correctialy in chat but they are not given their new permitions and after a random amount of time they are reset to their old rank.

I use McMyAdmin to manage the server and created groups with the permitions. For the time being I have been adding people to the ranks manualy but this is annoying and will not work in the long run so I need a fix.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Heres whats in the config and tracks if this helps:

config

useOwnTrack: true #This will always use track.yml from the RankMeUp folder to rank up players. Set to false to use bPermissions file

defaultCost: 20 # This is the default cause to rank up, if no other price for that group is specified!

costs: # The cost of ranking up to a specific rank

Builder: 15000

Engineer: 100000

Master Engineer: 1000000

EPIC: 5000000

tracks

default:

- Everyone

- Builder

- Engineer

- Master Engineer

- EPIC

Use a different permissions plugin. Most likely the two plugins you use are not compatible. Essential's groopmanger is normaly compatible, and there are a few other major ones. If you just use bpermissions, make sure you turn the useontrack to false. When you change, Im not going to explain how to convert player info and ranks, that's up to you (if this works, anyway :P ).