Can I post custom mod pack links here?

Tweek

I have been working on a really good pack that includes tekkit lite, Voltz, Mo creatures and optifine

+ I have got it all working via server with no errors or issues.

So I was wondering if I am able to post a link to a server download and the pack.

Alot of people seem to be asking for a combination of these mods so I think it will be a great help.

If I run the risk of getting banned I won't bother.

• Moderators

People who run around with drugs and guns and sells 'em to kids saying ".. If I run the risk of getting caught I will stop", are usually the people who KNOWS they are doing bad stuff.

Are you doing naughty stuff....?

Ask yourself that... I'll wait.

The only reason I ask is because i'm not sure on the rules on creating custom packs and if I were to post my pack would the mod owners be angry or is it just not allowed at all as it's there property and they don't want it used that way.

I wouldn't compare uploading a butchered pack and server to running drugs tho.

• Moderators

Oh my...

Is my trolling that hard to decipher?

Post your mod pack!

As long as your not doing anything against the forum rules, then you have nothing to worry about.

Simply post your modpack, mention what mods you are using and why YOUR modpack is uber-awesome.

Oh my...

Is my trolling that hard to decipher?

it was for me....that maybe cause it sounds like me...although...i have been a runner for the last year and a half....and i could get caught

I have been working on a really good pack that includes tekkit lite, Voltz, Mo creatures and optifine

So I was wondering if I am able to post a link to a server download and the pack.

Alot of people seem to be asking for a combination of these mods so I think it will be a great help.

and remember to post it in the correct section

EDIT: could i get the link (to the fourm thread you make)

i would like to try this out :)

Go ahead. We may decide to make a new section for custom packs, but for the moment this is the best place for such a post.

I made my own CMP with Voltz as well, and it works on my server I think and for just playing on solo worlds, but for some reason when I try to connect to the server, the screen says it's logging in then just has a "Done" button at the bottom. Am I doing something wrong or could it just be my computer? I have not tested it on other user yet.

I have the whole Voltz Package plus Thaumcraft 3, Computercraft v1.5, Balkons Weapon Mod, Iron Chests Mod, and Redpower.

It does not state that I don't have certain mods or the wrong version of the mods.

I also have the Voltz Server pack installed for myself as well.

I made my own CMP with Voltz as well, and it works on my server I think and for just playing on solo worlds, but for some reason when I try to connect to the server, the screen says it's logging in then just has a "Done" button at the bottom. Am I doing something wrong or could it just be my computer? I have not tested it on other user yet.

I have the whole Voltz Package plus Thaumcraft 3, Computercraft v1.5, Balkons Weapon Mod, Iron Chests Mod, and Redpower.

It does not state that I don't have certain mods or the wrong version of the mods.

I also have the Voltz Server pack installed for myself as well.

And this belongs here... Why?