Grief prevention to work on tekkit lite server

renaxi

Hello, i got a big problem and hope you can help me, i will try to explain as good as i can. So i just started to setup a tekkit lite server. And choose GP as my anti-grief plugin, as i seen GP used on other tekkit lite servers. However, when i try to claim 10x10 land, as and not as an OP, it says "You don't have enough blocks, to claim that entire area. You need 93097 more blocks" This in my opinions seems redicioules. Explosion above sea level do also make damage to the surrondings. TNT, Nuke, Dynamite and Nuclear reactor, they all do. Plugins i use: Mcmmo, grief prevention, essentails(chat spawn eco), Vault, bpermissions, Masterpromote and chestshop.

Hope you can help me.

regards Renaxi

Pro tip: Read the rules before posting. There's more to rules than just "Don't be a dickbag".

I'm not sure what GP is. But if it's a Bukkit plugin or Forge mod, then you're probably better off posting it in the relevant thread/subforum where the plugin/mod was posted instead of here. We can't do a lot with "It seems ridiculous" since we didn't make the mod.