Were to get started

bobmarly420

Hi im, newish to tekkit and was hoping someone can point me in a direction were i can learn how to make a mod, what i wan't to do doesn't seem that hard in my mind, i just want to add new items to the game that's it, but i haven't a clue where to start to learn. Why i want to add items is because i want to have my own recipes for crafting EE machine and a couple others to make them really hard to make and i can't do this without adding a few costume items like compressed tungsten block made out of tungsten ore. So if someone could point me somewhere i can get started that would be great,

p.s yes i tried google, but google is to full of SH** to know anything anymore

Hi im, newish to tekkit and was hoping someone can point me in a direction were i can learn how to make a mod, what i wan't to do doesn't seem that hard in my mind, i just want to add new items to the game that's it, but i haven't a clue where to start to learn. Why i want to add items is because i want to have my own recipes for crafting EE machine and a couple others to make them really hard to make and i can't do this without adding a few costume items like compressed tungsten block made out of tungsten ore. So if someone could point me somewhere i can get started that would be great,

p.s yes i tried google, but google is to full of SH** to know anything anymore

pahimar started a letsmod series so he might help