Fallout Style Tekkit Lite Map [Help Needed] [Whitelist]

james404

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: zombiemoat5

Role: Various*

Fallout Knowledge: I don't think I have played any of the Bethesda fallouts (EG. 3, new vegas) however I have seen enough in-game footage to know them.

I have played the sidescroller 1 and 2. I like the style and wish to join your team.

Why I want to join: I'm interested in the fallout style of things and your post stuck out while I was browsing the forums, I am a decent builder (depending on the challenge) I am willing to tackle any challenge head-on!

* By various I mean that I can be a suitable builder, if you've got worldedit I can use it well to make mountains and streams and whatnot, I am good with redstone... In conclusion, I am a well rounded minecrafter.

Cheers!

Zombiemoat5

***EDIT****

I forgot to mention, another reason I would like to join is so I have a server other than my own to play on!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN-Krunchh

Age-23

Country-UK

Preferred Role-building

Got Any Fallout Knowledge?-played and completed them all:LIKE A BOSS

Why you want to join in-Just to relive some of the areas from all the game and to make new friends and to build

I know that you have said your team is full, but I just wanted to know how it was going? And to see if anyone from the team has dropped out and left any spaces.

IGN- Mjaf

Age - 24

Country- UK

Preferred Role- Redpower Engineer

Got Any Fallout Knowledge?- Played Fallout since Fallout 1

Why you want to join in- I have build a few projected based on the Fallout universe, as well as started a texture pack. I would really like to opportunity to work on a larger project with more people.

• 3 weeks later...