Fallout Style Tekkit Lite Map [Help Needed] [Whitelist]

james404

IGN- _Zagrom_

Age- 22

Country- US (But on and off all times of day)

Preferred Role- Whatever needed, good knowledge of RP2, good building sense, and I spend a lot of time manually landscaping to make it things look 'natural' (for minecraft I mean)

Got Any Fallout Knowledge?- Quite a bit, Played FO3 and NV, I'm not great on all the history but can easily look at the wiki if I need to know dates or something.

Why you want to join in- Normally I stick to my server but I really like fallout and am curious to see what this is all about and help a bit if Im needed.

Other - I do manage my own server so that has priority for me, but I think I could be of use in about any area needed as long as its RP2, landscaping and building. I have members on my servers staff that are great with RP2 and CC as well (Tho I cant say for sure they would be interested) I could pretty easily get the one guy to make up the CC codes at least, if your doing Fallout you need the CC I feel. (We have an entire bank system running on API he programmed for our server, hes really good haha.)

Edit - Will also add that I have some experience with texturing and I have someone on my server with experience making mods (Currently building custom mod stuff for our own server)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: can_i_haz_name

Role: generic building and tedious tasks

Fallout knowledge: Semi-extensive. i have yet to beat a fallout game but often go on the wiki to kill time

Why I want to join: I want to help you make this map, i also want to FINALLY play on a tekkit muliplayer server.

All Accepted, Great applications. If you want to speak to me for when the whole team is here contact me through Skype-death40467

Edit- The server is currently up and running although if it says its offline i probably turned it off, if it says this please contact me through skype

IGN - jimgood123

Age - 18

Country - England

Preferred Role - Either architect/builder or general team member

Got Any Fallout Knowledge? - Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas a fair amount.

Why you want to join in - I love playing Minecraft, especially building things, and Fallout has always been a favourite of mine. So combining it with Minecraft would be perfect!

IGN-savior67

Age[Optional]-20

Country[Not optional]- US Eastern

Preferred Role-Dungeons, puzzles,ect.

Got Any Fallout Knowledge?-Have beaten new vegas and fallout 3 multiple times. Nearly all achievements for both.

Why you want to join in-Looking to join a tight knit community where I can apply my skills.