God Players

bocaj1234567

I have had a problem where players become extremely rich with EE. They get so rich that almost every new player gets a full set of Quantum or RM immediately from another player. I realized that if I had a plugin that made sure that only players who have been on for say, 3 hours can get quantum. Also, I was thinking of making it so a player is allowed to place only 1 MKIII an hour (or something idk). Does anyone have any suggestions?

There will be a new Tekkit update (for classic?) :):):)!!! Wait, but there still will be Solar panels that I would like to limit...

In the newer updates, EE is indeed far less OP. I usually played without EE2 anyway. As for Solars, you could try disabling advanced solars and only keep the regular ones? It makes for better looking solar fields.

In the newer updates, EE is indeed far less OP. I usually played without EE2 anyway. As for Solars, you could try disabling advanced solars and only keep the regular ones? It makes for better looking solar fields.

Well if I could figure it out and limit solars by player time that would be really cool... I do not know if I would have to make a plugin or if there is already something for that.

Well if I could figure it out and limit solars by player time that would be really cool... I do not know if I would have to make a plugin or if there is already something for that.

You could restrict them by rank, and make ranks dependent on playtime. That way, you could even restrict solars to one rank, and advanced solars to one further up fro that.

You could restrict them by rank, and make ranks dependent on playtime. That way, you could even restrict solars to one rank, and advanced solars to one further up fro that.

Yeah... that's what I was thinking... but I still do not want anyone to be able to place, say, greater than 40 HV solars or SOMETHING idk...