World Leaking? (Tekkit Lite 0.5.9 Server)

jarjacksn

Question

Title: World Leaking? (Tekkit Lite 0.5.9 Server)

Version: 0.5.9

OS: I have tried it on Windows 7 Home Premium and Puppy Linux Lucid and it does the same on both.

Java Version: Java 1.7.0_15

Description of Problem:

I updated my Tekkit Lite server files to 0.5.9 and I can't play on it. Nobody can. It says "Connection refused" on the client side. The server, after loading completely, spits out an error or two saying that a world is leaking or something.

Error Messages:

[sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are two worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly.

[sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 785bedaf (world) has leaked.

Error Log:

2013-02-22 14:20:22 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Loading NEI

2013-02-22 14:20:22 [FINE] [DimensionalAnchors] Requesting chunk loading ticket for the overworld

2013-02-22 14:20:38 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 1

2013-02-22 14:20:42 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-02-22 14:20:42 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 57233ae6 (world) has leaked.

4 answers to this question

This is likely to be caused by a temporary or permanent other world, probably made by MystCraft or Dimensional Doors if you have it. I don't know what exactly was added after 0.5.7, but that could have been it.

Also, do you know when the next stable (recommended) version of Tekkit Lite will be released. They need to make one version, probably like 1.0, that they just search and fix all the bugs they can find and make it nice and stable.

Also, do you know when the next stable (recommended) version of Tekkit Lite will be released. They need to make one version, probably like 1.0, that they just search and fix all the bugs they can find and make it nice and stable.

Easier said than done, especially when dealing with so many sources and design patterns.