Forge and Tekkit Lite

Xyain

Hello,

I was using Tekkit Classic for a long time and now am starting a new Server on Tekkit Lite, I have never used Forge before, always been a Bukkit user so I sorry if this is a dumb question, but:

Is Forge part of Tekkit Lite?

If so, wheres the best places to get Forge Plugins and how do I install them? Is there anything I have to do to activate Forge on Tekkit Lite?

One other thing, I read somewhere that World Edit is built into Tekkit Lite, however the commands do not work, what am I missing?

Thank you!

With Tekkit Lite there are various ways to get what you are looking for. First off i would start with the Server Tools tab here: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit-lite/#server

WorldEdit is not directly apart of Tekkit Lite, you can achieve this through ForgeEssentials or through installing one of 2 bukkit enabling ways, MCPC-Plus or BukkitForge, then isntalling worldedit just like a normal plugin.

Also as MCPC-Plus and BukkitForge are fairly new, which ever you choose to go with I would recommend being an active part of the development cycle and help report bugs and issues that you run into.