[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hi there

each time i try to join your server through the technic launcher i get a set if item id conflicts which prevent me form joining. as far as i know i am running the latest build of business elite.

the item ids are as follows 2003,2004,2011,2008,2009,2012

thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,I have been Noticing something weird.When I click on the "Multiplayer" Button,It shows the server,But It says "Can't resolve Hostname" And when I click the server and click play,It says "Failed to connect to server Unknown host 'http' And If I remove that and try again, It says "Failed to connect to server Unknown host 'businessmodpack.com' ". Anyone help please?I wanna play multiplayer on this modpack.

To anyone before or after me, this is the reason for the "can't resolve hostname" issue. The server has been removed because the staff are working on businesselite 2. There is not a problem with the server, it's just gone. Once the new pack is complete, it will get its own server, with any luck, this will be quite soon. if anyone else has this problem, direct them to this post.

-Timeline

To anyone before or after me, this is the reason for the "can't resolve hostname" issue. The server has been removed because the staff are working on businesselite 2. There is not a problem with the server, it's just gone. Once the new pack is complete, it will get its own server, with any luck, this will be quite soon. if anyone else has this problem, direct them to this post.

-Timeline

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons