ButchBurns

Question

I downloaded the Windows Tekkit 2.1.1 TechnicLauncher.exe and it gives me a

TechnicLuncher.exe .NET Framework Initialization Error

X Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application

[ OK ]

Java Version : 32 Bit

Antivirus : AVG 2012

Can an Admin please assist me in this problem? Never encountered this before. (I am new to Technic!)

And I did goto the all mighty Google and found no resolutions, anyone whos had this problem or someone that has knowledge on how to fix this issue please assist! :-)

18 answers to this question

Not wanting to be a pest, but it seems thats the only way Im going to be able to get information to get on this game. I have downloaded the .NET pack 4 for Windows, downloaded countless versions of Java and did more than enough uninstallations and reinstallations of programs, removed the .jar, removed the minecraft.jar, still does not work?..

Software and Java Version : 32 Bit

Antivirus : AVG 2012

Same error

TechnicLuncher.exe .NET Framework Initialization Error

X Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application

[ OK ]

Well .net has not installed properly if your getting that error. you might want to try uninstall any previous version first. also it only need .net 2.0 to run it doesn't use any of the fancy stuff in the newer versions.

Plus you might not want to bump your thread otherwise your likely to get kellered or banned.

I was sitting there for a fairly long time not geting any responces, and most forums I get on dont really look at posts that are at the bottom of the page or 2 pages back... Bumping was the only logical thing at the time and I wanted to get on the game.

Well .net has not installed properly if your getting that error. you might want to try uninstall any previous version first. also it only need .net 2.0 to run it doesn't use any of the fancy stuff in the newer versions.

Plus you might not want to bump your thread otherwise your likely to get kellered or banned.

ANd I did what you said, didnt work...

На мен ми излиза същата грешка изтеглих най-различни версии и пак чудех се какво трябва да добавя или махна зада потръгне странното е че преди ми работеше. а моите програми са: skype;winrar;µTorrent;hamachi;pandoraTV;KMplayer;Adoble Flash Player 11 plugin;Google Chrome;DEAMON tools;Mincrosoft NET 4;NVIDA Update 1.7.12;Mozila Firefox;java 7 update; AVG 211 каква програма трябва да махна или добавя.

Out to me the same error downloaded various versions and still wondering what to add or remove assignments lead time is strange that before I worked. and my programs: skype; winrar; μTorrent; hamachi; pandoraTV; KMplayer; Adoble Flash Player 11 plugin; Google Chrome; DEAMON tools; Mincrosoft NET 4; NVIDA Update 1.7.12; Mozila Firefox; java 7 update; AVG 211 what program should be removed or added.