Any active Tyrians out there? [GW2 Discussion]

Eldmor

With the introduction of guild missions, I've realized in a big way that my guild isn't generating enough influence at all to get these fast enough. Probably going to schedule dungeon runs for a quick boost or have a coin drive to buy some.

I'm really happy about the world chest fix, as it was always a bummer to get straight blues/greens from such a giant and epic event.

I've been toying around with a Power Shroud build on the Necro I've been leveling and it seems to have a lot of potential aside from the stigma of good Necros all being Crit-dition builds and the pets having retarded-as-sin AI.

I have GW2 and played it quite a bit. been rather dissatisfied with it lately and the last couple patches haven't helped. after 3 80s I'm pretty much of the opinion that the only good parts of the game are when you're leveling. end game is rife with conflicting incentives, grinds, and design failures.

thankfully there's no sub fee so I am hoping they pull a D3 and start patching in stuff that people actually want and enjoy to improve the experience instead of stuff that is a paltry reward for far too much work like they have now.

edit: it'd also be nice if they put stuff in their cash shop that was worth buying as well. there's pretty much only 1 thing in there that's cool and that's the quaggan backpack.

They added a Char backpack as well and alternate colors of it and the quaggan are rare drops from Black Lion Chests. Still not worth buying keys, even with the chest buffs a couple patches ago.

A good thing in the recent patch is that encourages going to ALL of the world events instead of farming one over and over for best returns. *coughMAWcough*

No, the normal blue one is still for sale. Only alternate color backpacks drop from BLCs.

yeah... that is the kind of crap that makes me facepalm. it's like, "oh you want this thing? well too bad we don't want your dirty money, buy worthless keys for a 1 in 1,239,570,937,519,386,519,783,655,326,863,598,356,935 chance at it if you want your precious cool item so bad you loser!" makes 0 sense.