moving power between 2 storage boxes

Hey guys and gals, first time poster, long time crafter lol.

So here is the situation. I have "moved" to a new location and my power station, windmill are still at the old location. I want the power to be teleported to the new sky scraper but I'm having issues with receiving.

I have had my quarries powered by teleporting pipes before but it seems that when i go to send the power over its not being received and popped into the storage.

I have;

Energy link> wodden conductive pipe> golden conductive pipe > energy teleport pipe >

energy teleporting pipe > golden conductive pipe > energy link > fiber cable > MSFU

Any ideas?

Thanks guys. I think i understand although all these abbreviations are confusing haha.

it kinda makes sense now you say it about the energy link only going one way considering its two separate mods. il try look for one of them generator thingies.

@luke not sure what you mean. are you saying that its only worth using MFSU as the other one's make light work of a lot of effort? i have several storage units collecting power but its not a very efficient setup to say the least...

LV means Low Voltage, MV means Medium Voltage etc., but I think the generators just use the abbreviations.

I think Luke missed the whole convert to Buildcraft power part, and just thought you were going from one IC2 storage block, such as your MFSU, to another.

@luke ok well i have about 15 HV solar panels and about 10 mind mills which took a little time to make i must say. its certainly enough to power my workshop.

@theprolo thanks for the help. it would be a lot of cables ending in 100% loss if i had to run power lines the whole way haha

it would be a lot of cables ending in 100% loss if i had to run power lines the whole way haha

If your interested, glass fiber with a HV transformer (Or a MV with a redstone signal) every 39 blocks would be 100% efficient. High voltage, no loss.

The teleporter is much easier though.

As long as you don't use a crap ton of teleport pipes their fine.

You could also use a energy crystal/lapatron charging -> enderchest teleportation -> discharge system.

I know how to make a great RP system for this if you want.