[0.5.7] CorporationCraft [Whitelist] [6 Slots] [Bukkit] [Essentials]

Dpaine912

I have created a new server in hopes to get around 5 other players to come on and have 2 teams of 3, or 3 teams of 2. The idea of this server is to have 2 or 3 teams as stated before and those teams will compete with each other in building their own Industry or Corporation.

The server will be running the original Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 mod pack for now, Later as we get further along we will create our own pack.

If you are interested in joining this server leave an application, Following the application given below.

Application:

IGN:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:

Why do you want to play?: (No 1 sentence answers put some thought into it 1 sentence is automatically denied)

What do you know?: (Specific mods or even just certain things your good at)

How long have you been playing?:

If you get accepted I will reply back to you application saying your accepted and once you have been accepted join this IP: 192.210.194.119:26065

Update: I have made the server it's own mod pack with thaumcraft, traincraft, Gravi-suite, Portal Gun, and Furniture mod.

Download link for this modpack is: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/corporation

Instructions to install modpack: To install the modpack make sure you have the New technic launcher or Platform, Download here. One you have that downloaded run the launcher and you will see the different packs on the left hand side look for "Add New Pack" And click it. It will ask for you to paste in a download link for the modpack and you paste in this link http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/corporation. After that is pasted in just his "Add" and your ready to go

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I was looking for a Tekkit Lite Server. I also want to play because this server sounds fun.(2 sentences)

What do you know?: Computercraft is my specialty I am also good with redpower.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit Lite for about month.(I think)

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I was looking for a Tekkit Lite Server. I also want to play because this server sounds fun.(2 sentences)

What do you know?: Computercraft is my specialty I am also good with redpower.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit Lite for about month.(I think)

Hey you are accepted I just need your IGN as I forgot to put that in the Application. Also do you have Skype or teamspeak.

you might want to add to your original post, if your running any additional mods besides tekkit lite as many server owners run a modded build of tekkit lite.

also might want to note if the server you are putting together is pvp or not.

you might want to add to your original post, if your running any additional mods besides tekkit lite as many server owners run a modded build of tekkit lite.

I haven't gone into doing any of that yet it's completely vanilla and unmodded for now

Application:

IGN: drats666

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: both

Why do you want to play?: simply to build and expand my own understanding of the many mods used in tekkit lite. with the multiple power systems of redpower2, industrial craft and buildcraft people can build some very unique systems, buildings and even vehicles if your talented enough. with the use of mystcraft and some the other mods you can even make systems that spand across multiple dimensions, the possibilities are almost limited to just your own imagination. i currently play on my friends server, but with just the 2 of us it gets kind of boring. especially since we both been playing since alpha and have so few new sources of inspiration.

What do you know?: I am pretty good with most of the mods though some of them i am still learning. example I am familiar with the buildcraft 3, industrial craft2, redpower2 (though still learning some, i dont really like this mod except for the bundles cable and red alloy wire). I am also familiar with mystcraft at least till the new updates go into effect then the system will change. overall i am familiar with every mod in the game though i have personal preferences on which mods i like to use. when i find something i dont know what it does i experiment with it in single player to learn more about it. I also have experience running the servers, modifying config files for mods and the game itself. i helped my friend get his running, and help him impliment mods and plugins.

How long have you been playing? since before damage was implimented in minecraft, since alpha.

Application:

IGN: drats666

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: both

Why do you want to play?: simply to build and expand my own understanding of the many mods used in tekkit lite. with the multiple power systems of redpower2, industrial craft and buildcraft people can build some very unique systems, buildings and even vehicles if your talented enough. with the use of mystcraft and some the other mods you can even make systems that spand across multiple dimensions, the possibilities are almost limited to just your own imagination. i currently play on my friends server, but with just the 2 of us it gets kind of boring. especially since we both been playing since alpha and have so few new sources of inspiration.

What do you know?: I am pretty good with most of the mods though some of them i am still learning. example I am familiar with the buildcraft 3, industrial craft2, redpower2 (though still learning some, i dont really like this mod except for the bundles cable and red alloy wire). I am also familiar with mystcraft at least till the new updates go into effect then the system will change. overall i am familiar with every mod in the game though i have personal preferences on which mods i like to use. when i find something i dont know what it does i experiment with it in single player to learn more about it. I also have experience running the servers, modifying config files for mods and the game itself. i helped my friend get his running, and help him impliment mods and plugins.

How long have you been playing? since before damage was implimented in minecraft, since alpha.

You are added to the white-list now. Great job on your application, very well done. Hope to see you on soon.

Sorry for the delay on reply.

Tekkit Lite Server Application:

IGN:

EricRandom1023

I have a Skype and if I do get accepted you are welcome to add me: EricRandom1023

Why do you want to play?:

I want to join this server because I have just recently begun playing Tekkit Lite and I find it much easier on my PC and much less crowded than the normal Tekkit Classic. This would be my first Tekkit Lite server if I am accepted and I would really like for my first server to be fairly small. I enjoy starting off by myself and in a largely populated server that can be quite challenging. My overall goal is to learn more about the mods in this pack and to build some awesome builds. I'm coming to Tekkit from Feed The Beast, and as I said earlier this mod pack puts less pressure on my PC than FTB and other modpacks.

What do you know?:

I am very skilled in ComputerCraft, the Lua language comes quite easy to me because of my skills in Java, Python, and Ruby. I also know some of the basics of RP2, IC2, Thermal Expansion, and a few other mods I can't think of off the top of my head.

I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6 I believe. I began playing ComputerCraft around Beta 1.8 and quickly became obsessed with many different modpacks. My favorite being Feed The Beast.

Tekkit Lite Server Application:

IGN:

EricRandom1023

I have a Skype and if I do get accepted you are welcome to add me: EricRandom1023

Why do you want to play?:

I want to join this server because I have just recently begun playing Tekkit Lite and I find it much easier on my PC and much less crowded than the normal Tekkit Classic. This would be my first Tekkit Lite server if I am accepted and I would really like for my first server to be fairly small. I enjoy starting off by myself and in a largely populated server that can be quite challenging. My overall goal is to learn more about the mods in this pack and to build some awesome builds. I'm coming to Tekkit from Feed The Beast, and as I said earlier this mod pack puts less pressure on my PC than FTB and other modpacks.

What do you know?:

I am very skilled in ComputerCraft, the Lua language comes quite easy to me because of my skills in Java, Python, and Ruby. I also know some of the basics of RP2, IC2, Thermal Expansion, and a few other mods I can't think of off the top of my head.

I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6 I believe. I began playing ComputerCraft around Beta 1.8 and quickly became obsessed with many different modpacks. My favorite being Feed The Beast.

You have been accepted and welcome to the server! See you soon.

IGN: Pillowbyte

I have teamspeak, but won't have Skype until September 2013.

I want to play on this server because I like to play co-op more than alone and have been on more than 310 multiplayer servers.This server looks like a minecart-load of fun and good starting grounds for a Tekkit-Lite empire.

I am skilled in redpower2, Balkon's Weapon Mod, and in Pipes. I also know how to masserate,generate electricity, and use multiple sources of energy to power an entire complex.

I have been playing since 1.0 Beta, I am to believe, although my game is currently updated to 1.4.7. My Minecraft name is Ferrer38. I also know how to speak binary, or ASCII Conversion.

(In other words, Bye!)

Why do you want to play?: I love tekkit lite and would like to play with other people. I would also like to make big machines and even a company with someone.

What do you know: my specialities are things like buildcraft machines and industrialcraft 2.

How long have you been playing: about 6 months

IGN: dragonknight458

teamspeak or skype: skype

why do u want 2 play: because i love tekkit and all the normal tekkit server with out whitelist i always get griefed on and so i can't build any big factorys

what do i know: i know a great deal about tekkit i have been playing it for over a year or two and i am very skilled in combining EE and IC2 and BC

how long have i been playing: 2 years

IGN: Pillowbyte

I have teamspeak, but won't have Skype until September 2013.

I want to play on this server because I like to play co-op more than alone and have been on more than 310 multiplayer servers.This server looks like a minecart-load of fun and good starting grounds for a Tekkit-Lite empire.

I am skilled in redpower2, Balkon's Weapon Mod, and in Pipes. I also know how to masserate,generate electricity, and use multiple sources of energy to power an entire complex.

I have been playing since 1.0 Beta, I am to believe, although my game is currently updated to 1.4.7. My Minecraft name is Ferrer38. I also know how to speak binary, or ASCII Conversion.

(In other words, Bye!)

Accepted. For future reference when you do an app just copy paste the format other than that you did good. You can now join the server! Hope to see you soon!

why do u want 2 play: because i love tekkit and all the normal tekkit server with out whitelist i always get griefed on and so i can't build any big factorys

what do i know: i know a great deal about tekkit i have been playing it for over a year or two and i am very skilled in combining EE and IC2 and BC

Accepted.

Accepted. You have been added to the white-list. Hope to see you soon!

Why do you want to play?: I love tekkit lite and would like to play with other people. I would also like to make big machines and even a company with someone.

What do you know: my specialities are things like buildcraft machines and industrialcraft 2.

How long have you been playing: about 6 months

Declined. You have not followed the application form.

IGN: 21theRIDER

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: my mic. jack doesnt work

Why do you want to play?: (No 1 sentence answers put some thought into it 1 sentence is automatically denied)

What do you know?: the rules, i was an mod in nother server, i like to go creative and build things

How long have you been playing?: 3 weeks

IGN: 21theRIDER

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: my mic. jack doesnt work

What do you know?: the rules, i was an mod in nother server, i like to go creative and build things

How long have you been playing?: 3 weeks

Declined. You didn't fill out the form completely

Application:Age: 29

IGN: Hartok

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Teamspeak. I don't really care for skype at all.

Why do you want to play?: I've always appreciated the teamplay dynamic that is displayed in the Yogscast style tekkit videos. I've been looking for a stable/small server for quite a while, and would really like to connect with a group of people to experience the game with.

What do you know?: I'm pretty skilled at building unescessarily complicated machines, and just being a general jack of all trades. I prefer sticking to the IC2/buildcraft modbase, but am proficient in many of the other areas. Not much experience with the Logistics system, but I am more than willing to learn and adapt.

How long have you been playing?: Since alpha

Application:Age: 29

IGN: Hartok

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Teamspeak. I don't really care for skype at all.

Why do you want to play?: I've always appreciated the teamplay dynamic that is displayed in the Yogscast style tekkit videos. I've been looking for a stable/small server for quite a while, and would really like to connect with a group of people to experience the game with.

What do you know?: I'm pretty skilled at building unescessarily complicated machines, and just being a general jack of all trades. I prefer sticking to the IC2/buildcraft modbase, but am proficient in many of the other areas. Not much experience with the Logistics system, but I am more than willing to learn and adapt.

How long have you been playing?: Since alpha

Accepted. You have been added to the white-list. Hope to see you soon!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons