[0.5.7] CorporationCraft [Whitelist] [6 Slots] [Bukkit] [Essentials]

Dpaine912

IGN: Crafter_I

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes, I have Skype my name is AllAroundMinecraft01

Why do you want to play?: I want to play tekkit so that I can expand my knowledge on the mods used in tekkit. I also want to learn more by playing with others and what better way to do that by playing on a server. The idea of playing on a server and competing against other server members to have the best corporation or factory/company is simply fantastic. After watching the yogscast and seeing how they do stuff I immediately wanted to do something like that as well, so I tried making my own server which completely flunked out, my next move was to find a server that was incorporating the same idea as the yogscast so that how I found this server.

What do you know?: I really good at the buildcraft mods and indrustialcraft, I know some what about the computer mod and most of the redpower mod is in by base of knowledge. what I really specialize in though is buildcraft and almost know everything there is about it. I have been experimenting on the mystcraft mod but personally I don't like it and is kind of confusing to me. I rather stay with the techy side of tekkit.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing for the last 2-3 years now on tekkit classic, and now I am playing on the tekkit lite, learning more about that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Crafter_I

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes, I have Skype my name is AllAroundMinecraft01

Why do you want to play?: I want to play tekkit so that I can expand my knowledge on the mods used in tekkit. I also want to learn more by playing with others and what better way to do that by playing on a server. The idea of playing on a server and competing against other server members to have the best corporation or factory/company is simply fantastic. After watching the yogscast and seeing how they do stuff I immediately wanted to do something like that as well, so I tried making my own server which completely flunked out, my next move was to find a server that was incorporating the same idea as the yogscast so that how I found this server.

What do you know?: I really good at the buildcraft mods and indrustialcraft, I know some what about the computer mod and most of the redpower mod is in by base of knowledge. what I really specialize in though is buildcraft and almost know everything there is about it. I have been experimenting on the mystcraft mod but personally I don't like it and is kind of confusing to me. I rather stay with the techy side of tekkit.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing for the last 2-3 years now on tekkit classic, and now I am playing on the tekkit lite, learning more about that.

Accepted. You can now join the server. Hope to see you soon!

Application:Age:15

IGN:GoldenPiggies

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:Yes, GoldnPiggies

Why do you want to play?: (No 1 sentence answers put some thought into it 1 sentence is automatically denied): I love small whitelist tekkit servers. I like to play with others but I don't like crowded servers and to many people. So this server meets what I like in a server.

What do you know?: (Specific mods or even just certain things your good at): I know basically all the mods and I'm good with Industrialcraft(main mod).

How long have you been playing?:About 6th months+

IGN: anpoca

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: yes, Skype.

Why do you want to play?: The team-based theme sounds great to me. I'm a competitive team player and this seems to be the perfect environment for me. I also wish to test out my ComputerCraft safety systems.

What do you know?: ComputerCraft, mostly, but I also know the basics of buildcraft. I also consider myself a good architect.

How long have you been playing?: I played Vanilla since beta 1.3 (one year and a half, two maybe?) and Tekkit since January or so.

I can't download the modpack :(

I click the link and it says,

{"name":"Corporation","user":"Dpaine912","friendly_name":"corporation","version":"1.0","url":"https:\/\/dl.dropbox.com\/s\/6nx79yybtiu4u4e\/modpack.zip?token_hash=AAF0zyWHimKBXeaVfl_iO2L_jZUXehsHCadQha6sBTNT2Q&dl=1","minecraft":"1.4.7","background":"","logo":"","logo_md5":"","background_md5":"","mirror":false,"mirror_url":"","force_directory":false}

in a new tab :(

And I tried going to: https:\/\/dl.dropbox.com\/s\/6nx79yybtiu4u4e\/modpack.zip?token_hash=AAF0zyWHimKBXeaVfl_iO2L_jZUXehsHCadQha6sBTNT2Q&dl=1

I can't download the modpack :(

I click the link and it says,

{"name":"Corporation","user":"Dpaine912","friendly_name":"corporation","version":"1.0","url":"https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6nx79yybtiu4u4e/modpack.zip?token_hash=AAF0zyWHimKBXeaVfl_iO2L_jZUXehsHCadQha6sBTNT2Q&dl=1","minecraft":"1.4.7","background":"","logo":"","logo_md5":"","background_md5":"","mirror":false,"mirror_url":"","force_directory":false}

in a new tab :(

And I tried going to: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6nx79yybtiu4u4e/modpack.zip?token_hash=AAF0zyWHimKBXeaVfl_iO2L_jZUXehsHCadQha6sBTNT2Q&dl=1

No what you do is copy that link and open your technic launcher then click "add modpack" and paste the link in there and add it.

IGN: anpoca

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: yes, Skype.

Why do you want to play?: The team-based theme sounds great to me. I'm a competitive team player and this seems to be the perfect environment for me. I also wish to test out my ComputerCraft safety systems.

What do you know?: ComputerCraft, mostly, but I also know the basics of buildcraft. I also consider myself a good architect.

How long have you been playing?: I played Vanilla since beta 1.3 (one year and a half, two maybe?) and Tekkit since January or so.

Sooo, sorry for the delay in reply but you are Accepted. You can now join the server make sure you install the modpack through the tekkit launcher and if you could send me your skype info.

No what you do is copy that link and open your technic launcher then click "add modpack" and paste the link in there and add it.

Where is "Add Modpack"?

IGN:stupidmonkey84

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: No sorry my computer will not allow me to run it for some reason

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I am looking for an explerience in a game where I can play without any noob coming along and destroying/greifing everything I have. I think this seems like a fair server and it seems that everything is distrubuted just fine since it is a small server with a few people. Hopefully I can meet some new friendly people there that aren't total assholes like other servers. So being accepted into this server would be an amazing experience for me.

What do you know?: I know quite a few things such as buildcraft, Industrialcraft, redpower, omnitools, advanced machines added for IC2, compact solar arrays, (I am not sure if you have disabled it or not but) equivalent exchange, nuclear control, power converters, i somewhat know about steve's carts not entirely there yet, but hey can't know everything about everything, the (WE-CBE addons, core, and redpower). These I think are the main ones the other ones I'm not sure about, I know the power tools pretty well, some of the others are new to me due to the amount of homework from highschool.

How long have you been playing?: 2 years

IGN:stupidmonkey84

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: No sorry my computer will not allow me to run it for some reason

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I am looking for an explerience in a game where I can play without any noob coming along and destroying/greifing everything I have. I think this seems like a fair server and it seems that everything is distrubuted just fine since it is a small server with a few people. Hopefully I can meet some new friendly people there that aren't total assholes like other servers. So being accepted into this server would be an amazing experience for me.

What do you know?: I know quite a few things such as buildcraft, Industrialcraft, redpower, omnitools, advanced machines added for IC2, compact solar arrays, (I am not sure if you have disabled it or not but) equivalent exchange, nuclear control, power converters, i somewhat know about steve's carts not entirely there yet, but hey can't know everything about everything, the (WE-CBE addons, core, and redpower). These I think are the main ones the other ones I'm not sure about, I know the power tools pretty well, some of the others are new to me due to the amount of homework from highschool.

How long have you been playing?: 2 years

Accepted. Welcome to the server! Hope to see you on soon!

Note: Make sure you install the modpack with the new technic launcher and click "Add new pack" and paste in the link

Yeah hey when you see this I need you to list instructions on this forum when I see the instructions I will do them as fast as I can when I can because I gotta cook some food so yeah just post the forum and I will do it when possible. Sorry for the inconvience!

I have added a Instruction section to the main post. Also, You computer can't run skype or teamspeak?

Team speak my dad included this protection thing so i gotta wait till he gets home to download skype i think that might run team speak doesnt though

Okay no worries, Just follow those instructions and see you on the server soon

Monov of team SLOV's clan Application for whitelist.Age: I am 24

IGN: SlovMonov

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:I Have and activly use both.

Why do you want to play?: I have just rebuilt my computer and I am interested in joining a small server with active people or atleast active server uptime of 24/7, This is because i play around all my spare time.

What do you know?: Lol I am a logic master, spacial awareness expert and I love Minecraft so I am either great with the mod or can become great in a few hours.

How long have you been playing?: I have played minecraft since the alpha days, and tekkit since 2.0.

Nevermind. I had to download the newest launcher, my mistake. Dpaine, I try to connect with Corporation, but when I log in to the server, or try to, it says: "You are not white-listed on this server!" and I get a serious Rage Face.

I hope someone can solve this problem.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons