[0.5.7] CorporationCraft [Whitelist] [6 Slots] [Bukkit] [Essentials]

Dpaine912

IGN: abwyer3 (Andrew Wyer)

Do i hav teamspeak or skype: skype NAME: andrew-bra

Why do i want to play? i want to join because i love tekkit but even more i love to join in with other players and build a working and sustainable factory/company

What do i no? My skills are bluelectric power and industrial craft 1 & 2. i also hav skills in build craft and all the others but the ones i listed earlier are my strongest.

How long hav i been playing: 1 and abit years.

Thank you,

Andrew Wyer (IGN: abwyer3)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have teamspeak or skype?: I have skype but no mic. I really hope i can still join.

Why do you want to play?: i really searched for a small server (i hate big servers). and this server looks REALLY fun.

What do you know?: I am good at sorting systems,redpower stuff and buildcraft How long have you been playing? 1,5 years. (i really hope i can join i have been searching ages for a good server :) )

IGN: Arbhall

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:skype (arbhallmech) have teamspeak, but i dont like it.

Why do you want to play?:
I want a nice stable, low lag environment to play with friends in, that uses Thaumcraft. I would like to build large structures that have purpose, not just asthetic value. ideally to replicate some of Sjin ( yogscast member on youtube) builds, like his evil fortress but loaded with thaumcraft, EE and other machines like BC, IC and Forestry. All i really like is those, but lately im passionate about thaumcraft.

What do you know?: I am familiar with most of the technic launcher base mod packs, and watch youtube lets plays constantly.

How long have you been playing?: Minecraft? since november 2010 or 11 I think.

IGN:syfycolin

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:ya i have skype no teamspeak

Why do you want to play?:im looking for a good steady server to play on with minimum lag. Also want to play with my buddy arbhall and learn more about thaumcraft, buildcraft, and railcraft. im just stoked on the tekkit mod pack in general.

What do you know?: i've used all the base tekkit mods i understand the concepts of all the crafts

How long have you been playing?:bout two years had tekkit had for about 6 months

Dude if your not looking for more people remove this post from the forum. If you are maybe check your thread more than once a week. Have a good one, and DO NOT RESPOND to me. Have a good one, and thanks for wasting my time.

Application:

IGN:melonfarmer226

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:no

Why do you want to play?: me and my friend want to find a good tekkit light server to play on so we can play together

What do you know?: im good at IC2,EE3,buildcraft,mystcraft,MFFS,etc.

How long have you been playing?:a couple years (since before tekkit light)

Application:

IGN:artfrog

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:Skype art_frog

Why do you want to play?:i want to play on this server because there are kind and friendly people as me (i think so because lot's of people have writen that they are kind) on this server there are two mods whuch i want to try. i thik that here will be very kind admins.What do you know?: Build craft, IC2 i rarely use another modsHow long have you been playing?:about 1 year

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:bluedog77

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:I Have Skype But Dont Have A Mic Yet. (Getting One Soon)

Why do you want to play?:I've Been Looking For A Good Server To Be On Teams With People.

What do you know?:I Know A Great Deal About Architecture In Minecraft And Know How To Make Complex Contraptions

How long have you been playing?:I Just Started Playing Tekkit LITE But Have Played Voltz Anf Tekkit Classic For About A Year I've Played Vanilla For A Few Years

P.S. (Sorry About Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word Its Just A Habbit Of Mine)

• 1 month later...

In Game Name:trentgga

Do you have teamspeak or skype?: yes i have skype, but only on my phone. so my friend can have a group chat of 3+.

Why do you want to play?: I always liked how the yogscast did their minecraft modded servers (Ie:tekkit, voltz). i just want to build a nice factory, shop along with it. making jaffas, mining ores, and just having being worry-less while doing it.

what do you know?: im good at understanding and remembering what i need for things, my friend knows how to program computers on CC. together we ran a good town on a tekkit lite server till we got our first people and they were just "who cares what it looks like and what we do u can fix it later" and me and him left the server.

How long have you been playing?: it depends, if its all the tekkits then about 6 months, just tekkit lite then that would be about 4 weeks. also nice mod pack hoping to get accepted in!

If i can put up info for my friend later then if you accept my form please tell me, he doesnt have an account on this yet and hes a bit forgetful at times.

I have created a new server in hopes to get around 5 other players to come on and have 2 teams of 3, or 3 teams of 2. The idea of this server is to have 2 or 3 teams as stated before and those teams will compete with each other in building their own Industry or Corporation.

The server will be running the original Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 mod pack for now, Later as we get further along we will create our own pack.

If you are interested in joining this server leave an application, Following the application given below.

Application:

IGN:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:

Why do you want to play?: (No 1 sentence answers put some thought into it 1 sentence is automatically denied)

What do you know?: (Specific mods or even just certain things your good at)

How long have you been playing?:

If you get accepted I will reply back to you application saying your accepted and once you have been accepted join this IP: 192.210.194.119:26065

Update: I have made the server it's own mod pack with thaumcraft, traincraft, Gravi-suite, Portal Gun, and Furniture mod.

Download link for this modpack is: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/corporation

Instructions to install modpack: To install the modpack make sure you have the New technic launcher or Platform, Download here. One you have that downloaded run the launcher and you will see the different packs on the left hand side look for "Add New Pack" And click it. It will ask for you to paste in a download link for the modpack and you paste in this link http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/corporation. After that is pasted in just his "Add" and your ready to go

the website doesnt work for the mod pack just some text comes up just so you know!

IGN:notbychoice

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: i have skype

Why do you want to play?: i have been looking for a new tekkit lite server for a while after i learned some of the new modpacks in it. i have yet to find a good server to join hopefully i can join this one

What do you know?:i dont really know where to start to be honest i know redpower,buildcraft,applied energistics,ic2 etc

How long have you been playing?:ive been playing tekkit for about a year

Age: 11 IGN: DeathMordekai Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: No Why do you want to play?: Whitelist servers are really great when I tried one of them and it was fantastic. The idea of competitive play also interests me :D What do you know?: Redpower, Buildcraft, Basics of Applied Energistics, IC2, EE 3, Basics of Thermal Expansion, Balkon's Weapon Mod, Ender Storage, Iron Chests, Tree Capitator, NEI, Rei's Minimap, Wireless Redstone, Nether Ores How long have you been playing: For one year

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons